Quantcast

Anyone watch "tough as hell"

sb317

Monkey
Sep 6, 2005
North Carolina
I liked it a lot. It's a little short though but has a decent amount of bonus footage. It's the only video I've seen that shows park, street, and dj's only.

stinky6

Monkey
Dec 24, 2004
Monroe
I saw it and it seemed pretty good. I was at a video premier and was drinking and bsing a bunch so I didn't really watch all of it, but the stuff I did see was cool. I'd buy it.

Mudpuppy

Monkey
Oct 20, 2001
Port Orchard/Not WSU
I saw it at the NWD showing in Renton and I wasn't impressed. Riding park/street/dj's on a mountain bike is great. I do it because I don't want to ride a 20", BUT it looks weak. I thought the riding quality in the video looked about the level that I see in videos of random 15 year old bmxers on google. The editing wasn't quite up to snuff either. The cuts were a little loose, it felt like for many of the shots too much of the setup and runout were shown, so there was too much time when nothing was happening.

Basically get it if it's important to you to see the tricks done on mountainbikes. Otherwise get a video where bike size doesn't make the tricks look slow and clumsy.:clue: