Quantcast

anyone weight a profile 20mm non disc?

t1maglio

Monkey
Oct 29, 2001
southern wisconsin
Pretty light, I was just holding one in my hand :-)

Oh, be sure to count the holes, the first one I got was labeled 36h and was actually 32h. Not a big deal, the UPS guy swapped me today and now I'm on to building fun (see other thread).

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
if someone wants a boxxer hub call cambria, they have 2 and will sell them for 50 each plus shipping. i decided to bling it out

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
Dex, I got one of the profiel non-disk hubs. They kind of screwed it up. I had to take a round file to the inside of it so my axle would slide through, and the cones are the wrong size as well... It needed some serious file work before I could mount it. But now, after all the work is out of the way, it's nice.

I mean, it is a front hub, how nice can it be? But it IS gold!

duck

Monkey
Apr 8, 2007
Cranbrook BC
It is disk, the tabs don't add that much though, claimed weight of 220g.

Those stickers are hot, I gotta find me some.

BikeSATORI

Monkey
Apr 13, 2007
one world...
yeah brother

yeah... the red hubs, allllright... *sarcasm*

But, man! what is no doubt the highlight of the photo is the rad little "str8 up" sticker!!! "Spend some time behind bars". So righteous it would do Angela David proud! :pirate2:
Keep it solid ma' brotha's of the wheels of steel.

Kinda reminds me of the old FBM bike ads from the mid 90's with Mike Tag's police rap sheet and mug shot, haha... Life Behind Bars! word. :monkeydance:

Those hubs are sweet though, perfect match for a cassette tape out back.

I'd like to see some more info on those Last Bikes shwarz non-disc hubs.... and the Leaf Cycles (possibly just a relabeled version?).