Quantcast

Anything going on in Tahoe Sat Sept 18th?

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
I are Baboon and I will be up there sat afternoon(Tahoe City), then riding N* on sunday. Any cool activities going on or good beer and food places besides the usual spots in TC? Lakehouse Pizza is always good:thumb: Any other cool spots?

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
Brian HCM#1 said:
I are Baboon and I will be up there sat afternoon(Tahoe City), then riding N* on sunday. Any cool activities going on or good beer and food places besides the usual spots in TC? Lakehouse Pizza is always good:thumb: Any other cool spots?
Lakehouse Pizza burned down. I do not know yet what's going on this weekend but I can keep you posted. I usually see flyers around during the week. Trade Winds in KB has been having good local music lately. Sierra Vista is always good for beer/food. Pete 'n Peters in TC is usually fun on the weekends.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
dfinn said:
Lakehouse Pizza burned down. I do not know yet what's going on this weekend but I can keep you posted. I usually see flyers around during the week. Trade Winds in KB has been having good local music lately. Sierra Vista is always good for beer/food. Pete 'n Peters in TC is usually fun on the weekends.
You're sh*ting me there right? Where's Pete n' Peters? they also have that cool micro brew pub at Cal-Neva.

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
wish I was, they had good food there and nice seating right out on the water. the good chineese place above it burned down too. my girlfriend almost cried about that one. pete n peters is tucked back, almost behind blue agave. right across from the fire station. are you referring to the tahoe brewing company? if so it's not part of cal-neva, it's just in front of it. good beer, ok food. and if you are willing to drive that far there is always people out at the biltmore (aka the guilty, guilt-more). and if you didn't know already they serve ALL night on the NV side.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
dfinn said:
wish I was, they had good food there and nice seating right out on the water. the good chineese place above it burned down too. my girlfriend almost cried about that one. pete n peters is tucked back, almost behind blue agave. right across from the fire station. are you referring to the tahoe brewing company? if so it's not part of cal-neva, it's just in front of it. good beer, ok food. and if you are willing to drive that far there is always people out at the biltmore (aka the guilty, guilt-more). and if you didn't know already they serve ALL night on the NV side.
WOW thats F'ed up:( I love that place and the Chineese resturant was real good too. Now I'm bummed. I know its not part of Cal-Neva, it was just the easiest way to discribe it. I ate there with Acadian last year, and yes, the food was just ok.

Low_b

Monkey
Mar 27, 2002
Them thar Foothills
That sucks about Mandrin Villa and Lakehouse..I love those places.
Brian you guys should go to Garwoods for dinner and Tradewinds can be fun for local music.
I've played that place bunches of times!!

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Low_b said:
That sucks about Mandrin Villa and Lakehouse..I love those places.
Brian you guys should go to Garwoods for dinner and Tradewinds can be fun for local music.
I've played that place bunches of times!!
Thanks Bry, you should go sunday!!!!!!