Quantcast

Anything I'm forgetting?

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
I want a complete DJ bike that's capable of street/park abuse. I want single speed, and 100mm front.

Bottom line, my last bike was the first Deity bike of the month for those who don't remember me. It was a well built Atomlab pimp2. Either way, I just don't want to spend as much to do a custom build so I'm trying to find a good affordable complete bike.

I've looked into Specialized P series (my shop carries Spec.), but don't like the cheaper components that I don't trust. I've looked at other brands but none seem to be speced as well for the price as an Atomlab Trailking as it's set-up pretty well, is light, and I can get it cheap.

With that said, what am I forgetting? Anyother brands that are affordable yet good? Maybe blackmarket, or something? Prefferibly a company that does EPs. (Yes I know, shhh)

Thanks!
~Scott

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
eastern nighttrain/thunderbird, scott voltage yz0 ltd, its expensive, and geared.
Good call on the eastern! What are peoples thoughts on these? I seem to recall two years ago these were the bees knees but time has gone by.

And Eastern is in my price range and looks good, thoughts on the rims/cranks? I have no experience with Eastern.

~Scott

mattt

Monkey
Jul 21, 2009
texas
Last edited: