Quantcast

Anything new (bikes) you guys are looking out for?

ChrisRobin

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2002
Vancouver
Seems like bike companies wait until the end of the summer to release new bikes nowadays.

Intense will have a new Primer.
SC will probably have a new and updated Hightower.
Norco may have a new Range.

Has anyone heard of anything interesting??? There's some speculation that Evil may update their lineup with Offering-type geometry.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Seems like bike companies wait until the end of the summer to release new bikes nowadays.

Has anyone heard of anything interesting??? There's some speculation that Evil may update their lineup with Offering-type geometry.
Or there are more than 3 bike companies and some of them don't really give a **** and release the bikes when they are ready?

englertracing

you owe me a sandwich
Mar 5, 2012
La Verne
garbage
garbage but maybe less so than the other two
GARBAGE
garbage I hear they are adding 20 more pivots to the linkage, kind of like a knolly 6x6 + a delta also steepening the STA to 45* from 30*
They are waiting till trash day to put that shit by the curb.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Zerode Katipo

Some kind of lightweight @hmcleay contraption

Honestly I hope there is a refocusing on fun 110-120mm 29er bikes. Seems like corporate caught wind of how much fun 29ers can be so they threw everything at big travel big park big bikes. Sometimes just a goddamned solid trailbike is fantastic to ride. No race winners or huck machines, just something you can take out into the woods and enjoy.