Quantcast

Anything to do in Knoxville???

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Next week I'll be down in Knoxville Tennessee for work. My co-worker and I are trying to figure out if there is anything that we should check out while we are down there. We'll be working during the day (8:00-4:30) but we'll have our evenings free and we will have a rental car. Anyone ever been down there before or know of any good restaurants/bars/breweries that we should be checking out while down there???

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
We're flying down there so wont be able to bring my bikes with me. Plus my co-worker isn't exactly in the best of shape so hiking might be out of the question too.

Pretty much our plan so far is find some good food and get hammered unless we can think of some good sites to see while down there.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
The Knoxville Museum of Art was pretty spectacular. The Railroad Museum was cool too. Riks is an incredible Music store.....

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
I rarely make it into Knoxville anymore so I have no idea what there is to do in the area unless you want to ride a bike, 4wheel, hunt or fish. Football season is over, but you could grab a basketball game on campus.

As far a food, Copper Cellar on the Strip is really good. Or Calhoun's on the River. Both are locally owned and have their own brewed beer.

Last edited:

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
We're flying down there so wont be able to bring my bikes with me. Plus my co-worker isn't exactly in the best of shape so hiking might be out of the question too.

Pretty much our plan so far is find some good food and get hammered unless we can think of some good sites to see while down there.
I assume you've checked the "Places" directory on beeradvocate?
Search - Tennessee (United States) - BeerAdvocate