Quantcast

AOC and the too big democratic party

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
“Joe Rogan, the popular podcaster who has been criticized by LGBT activists for opposing puberty blockers for gender-confused children. He has also spoken out against the participation of biological males competing in women’s sports.”

Jesus F-n christ they say that like its a bad thing.
She is one tough comrade.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
“Joe Rogan, the popular podcaster who has been criticized by LGBT activists for opposing puberty blockers for gender-confused children. He has also spoken out against the participation of biological males competing in women’s sports.”

Jesus F-n christ they say that like its a bad thing.
I would just propose that the trans athletes compete against other trans athletes, and call it good.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Just ask the US soccer team. I still watch women competing in athletic disciplines in the Olympics as much as men.
If there was a correlation between 'time spent watching women's volleyball' to 'money made by women's volleyball' they'd all be retired and own their own islands.

I was just commenting that there's not much money in women's sports to begin with so there wouldn't be much difference in a gender transitioned league. Given american voyeurism, it might actually make more.