Quantcast

AP Exclusive: Manafort had plan to benefit Putin government

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Holy monkey fucks. It is no longer smoke, we now have fire. Trump's campaign manager is literally an illegal unregistered foreign agent of the Russian government who was trying to influence US policy to be pro Russian.

https://apnews.com/122ae0b5848345faa88108a03de40c5a/Manafort's-plan-to-'greatly-benefit-the-Putin-Government

AP said:
Paul Manafort, secretly worked for a Russian billionaire to advance the interests of Russian President Vladimir Putin...

Manafort proposed in a confidential strategy plan as early as June 2005 that he would influence politics, business dealings and news coverage inside the United States, Europe and the former Soviet republics to benefit the Putin government, even as U.S.-Russia relations under Republican President George W. Bush grew worse. Manafort pitched the plans to Russian aluminum magnate Oleg Deripaska, a close Putin ally with whom Manafort eventually signed a $10 million annual contract beginning in 2006, according to interviews with several people familiar with payments to Manafort and business records obtained by the AP.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
I loved spiders asserting that Manafort had a 'small role' in the campaign. He was Trump's campaign MANAGER, for fucks sake...
honestly it's the Trump surrogates and apologists in the media that are really wearing on my nerves. How do they say some of things they're saying without puking in their mouths? I mean, they CAN'T believe that it's ok to support/justify some of this bullshit just because they're being paid to do so.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
honestly it's the Trump surrogates and apologists in the media that are really wearing on my nerves. How do they say some of things they're saying without puking in their mouths? I mean, they CAN'T believe that it's ok to support/justify some of this bullshit just because they're being paid to do so.
cockroaches in people robots?

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Really convenient, attention getting shooting in London right now... Surely random timing. /tinfoil hat

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
ROFL ... I'm embarrassed to admit but I thought the same thing :tinfoil: :panic:
Couple of guys at work all mentioned it independently. This is also happening at the same time the Republican push to get votes for ACA is quite convenient as well.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Well, they have had some dealings in the past, but you know, he deals with alot of people. You cant expect him to remember every door man and chamber maid now, can you?