Quantcast

aparently we're not athletes

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
according to this retard.
http://www.dailyherald.com/sports/col_imrem.asp?intid=38194111
Wayne Gretzky was skinny enough in his prime to win the Tour de France. Dennis Rodman could have if it wouldn't have bored him to death. Alex Rodriguez would have if there were more money in it.
Back to Williams, the point being anybody who ever carried the football once in the NFL is a better athlete than even cycling's best ever.
Williams wants to explore other interests, fulfill other ambitions and experience other sensations.Who knows, he might even take up cycling just for the fun of it and win the Tour de France just for the heck of it.
who the hell does this guy think he is? wtf not athletes wat a fvcking dumbass. oh heres his email. mimrem@dailyherald.com

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
If I ever happen to come across that guy I think I will go ahead and sac him :nuts:

stringcheese

Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
Golden, CO

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
:nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope:

Do NOT give this guy any publicity. Do NOT email him. And in the future, when people write something so obviously stupid and geared towards ratings, self-promotion, whatever... ignore them. Don't make threads about it, just forget about it.

Don't give idiots like the author any attention whatsoever. Hell, that's how that crappy "Married with Children" show stayed on the air *after* it was officially cancelled... someone made a huge stink about it giving it amazing publicity.

edo-chan

Chimp
Aug 9, 2002
sunny Gresham
Go ahead and email this guy if you enjoy the thought of a husky man fondling his pee pee while massaging and eyeballing his ample, shaved boobs.

Damn True

Monkey Pimp
Sep 10, 2001
Between a rock and a hard place.
This guy and other like him (most notably Skip Bayless of the San Jose Mercury) are pandering to a very specific audience. Guys who are ex-ball sport atheletes who haven't done a damn thing since their last game in HS. Fat outta shape 1/2-minds who sit on their couch on Sundays watching other people live.

Pro atheletes in any sport are to be admired for their skill, and discipline. Can I run a football like Barry Sanders did? No. Can I hit a ball like Barry Bonds? No. Can I dunk like Jordan? No. Neither can Lance. The thing is most ex ball sport shmoes realize that. But they can ride a bike. Which is the mindset that these writers are playing to.

They are trolling for reactions. They are doing exactly the same thing as Limbaugh and Stern. There are people that agree with them, and people that don't. The entire purpose of their job is to ensure that regardless of what camp you are in, you are reading what they are writing. If you read it, and get pissed off and tell someone else about it they are doing their job well.

Wanna have an effect? Don't read it.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
well, its just a fact of life that there are people in the world that are complete morons.born stupid and always will be.