Quantcast

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:mad:
Or at least a series of potential misdemeanor's in Colorado Springs. My neighbor works in Denver for the FBI. I'm not really sure in what capacity, we never really talk, he's pretty reclusive. Lawn hardly ever gets mowed, lots of trash, house hasn't had paint in whats clearly been at least a decade, 1 immobile car etc. He also has two teenage daughters, the oldest of which is a walking Asian driver stereotype, she's no more that 20 and totaled her second car about a month ago. Little over a week ago a flat bed drops the car off, apparently they bought the wreck back and the daughter has been driving it ever since. Car still has grease pencil from the cops/towing company all over the windows, no license plates, and they've been parking it right in front of my house all week. This happened when the daughter totaled the Dodge neon:-)rofl:), apparently they don't want to have to look out their window and see a wrecked pile of a car so they park it in front of mine. I talked to them about this last time and got pretty much told to fvck off but they eventually moved it anyway. Couple days ago I come home and sure as the sun rises in the east, the new wreck is in front of my house. I'm already in an amazingly bad mood from dealing with the parts/"customer service" department at Colorado Springs BMW motorcycle and when I saw the car in front of the house I went into full boil. I went over to the neighbors and beat on the door and of course no one is home. My wife, who saw me come home is standing on the front porch when I come back tells me "the keys are still in the car". I go and look, sure as sh*t they are. In fact they are tied around the steering column with the steel cable the towing company/cops used to keep the keys with the car. It is physically impossible for the neighbors to remove the keys from the car. So I hop in (the car is disgusting inside, must have been 10000 cigarette butts) back the car up and park it in the neighbors driveway. I then grabbed a pair of wire cutters, clipped off the keys from the column, and threw them in the neighbors trash. Course, not 10 minutes goes by, neighbor and daughter come home and are on my porch asking if I know anything about it. I don't lie because I am furious and a confrontation follows where in I express my displeasure in no uncertain terms with the fact that I have to deal with them as neighbors. Things get pretty heated, I say GTFO and slam the door on them.
Yesterday morning I get a phone call from CSPD wanting to discuss the "incident" with said neighbor. The cop on the phone tells me twice, that this isn't because they were contacted by the neighbor, they were in fact contacted by my "neighbors employer and because of who they are and the nature of our relationship with them I was told by my boss to contact you". I was incredulous. "You mean because he works for the FBI you have to take time to call me about this even if he hasn't contacted you?" Cop was surprised I knew this and I told him I thought it irrelevant. Said I didn't give a sh*t if the neighbor was God himself, IMHO he is still a inconsiderate asshole. Cop proceeds to tell my I committed at least three misdemeanor offenses by moving the car, which in all honesty I pretty much knew I was committing at least one. Cop made me promise it wouldn't happen again and I thanked him for his time.
I guess what gets me, besides the fact that my neighbor is an inconsiderate, trashy low life, is the fact that it would seem that the FBI has nothing better to do than see to it that I get hassled by the man over a dispute with one of their employees? If the neighbor had called the cops and they had come over that would have been on thing, hell I expected it and if it had happened I'd have dealt with it then. But this round about "I have friends in high places" thing is fvcking retarded. I'm considering firing off an e-mail to the field office or DC and asking if this sort of closeted intimidation is typical or does it just happen here?
/rant

Last edited:

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
Or at least a series of potential misdemeanor's in Colorado Springs. My neighbor works in Denver for the FBI. I'm not really sure in what capacity, we never really talk, he's pretty reclusive. Lawn hardly ever gets mowed, lots of trash, house hasn't had paint in whats clearly been at least a decade, 1 immobile car etc. He also has two teenage daughters, the oldest of which is a walking Asian driver stereotype, she's no more that 20 and totaled her second car about a month ago. Little over a week ago a flat bed drops the car off, apparently they bought the wreck back and the daughter has been driving it ever since. Car still has grease pencil from the cops/towing company all over the windows, no license plates, and they've been parking it right in front of my house all week. This happened when the daughter totaled the Dodge neon:-)rofl:), apparently they don't want to have to look out their window and see a wrecked pile of a car so they park it in front of mine. I talked to them about this last time and got pretty much told to fvck off but they eventually moved it anyway. Couple days ago I come home and sure as the sun rises in the east, the new wreck is in front of my house. I'm already in an amazingly bad mood from dealing with the parts/"customer service" department at Colorado Springs BMW motorcycle and when I saw the car in front of the house I went into full boil. I went over to the neighbors and beat on the door and of course no one is home. My wife, who saw me come home is standing on the front porch when I come back tells me "the keys are still in the car". I go and look, sure as sh*t they are. In fact they are tied around the steering column with the steel cable the towing company/cops used to keep the keys with the car. It is physically impossible for the neighbors to remove the keys from the car. So I hop in (the car is disgusting inside, must have been 10000 cigarette butts) back the car up and park it in the neighbors driveway. I then grabbed a pair of wire cutters, clipped off the keys from the column, and threw them in the neighbors trash. Course, not 10 minutes goes by, neighbor and daughter come home and are on my porch asking if I know anything about it. I don't lie because I am furious and a confrontation follows where in I express my displeasure in no uncertain terms with the fact that I have to deal with them as neighbors. Things get pretty heated, I say GTFO and slam the door on them.
Yesterday morning I get a phone call from CSPD wanting to discuss the "incident" with said neighbor. The cop on the phone tells me twice, that this isn't because they were contacted by the neighbor, they were in fact contacted by my "neighbors employer and because of who they are and the nature of our relationship with them I was told by my boss to contact you". I was incredulous. "You mean because he works for the FBI you have to take time to call me about this even if he hasn't contacted you?" Cop was surprised I knew this and I told him I thought it irrelevant. Said I didn't give a sh*t if the neighbor was God himself, IMHO he is still a inconsiderate asshole. Cop proceeds to tell my I committed at least three misdemeanor offenses by moving the car, which in all honesty I pretty much knew I was committing at least one. Cop made me promise it wouldn't happen again and I thanked him for his time.
I guess what gets me, besides the fact that my neighbor is an inconsiderate, trashy low life, is the fact that it would seem that the FBI has nothing better to do than see to it that I get hassled by the man over a dispute with one of their employees? If the neighbor had called the cops and they had come over that would have been on thing, hell I expected it and if it had happened I'd have dealt with it then. But this round about "I have friends in high places" thing is fvcking retarded. I'm considering firing off an e-mail to the field office or DC and asking if this sort of closeted intimidation is typical or does it just happen here?
/rant

Holy hell that was long. Everyone should quote that for their replies. :D

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
/rant

For realz though - just call the cops every time he parks the car in front of your house and report a "traffic hazard." Apparently that works great around here.

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
I'd be pissed too, but I wouldn't have cared enough to post a literary piece of sh*t about it. :D

A simple "f*#k da police", or in this case "FBI" would have sufficed.

I do want to thank you for taking up space in the database needlessly. It used to be my job here, but since I don't have time, nor inclination, it's nice to see you filling my shoes. :)

I hope you stay out of jail. And if you don't, please read Sharon's novel about his mileage in the slammer.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
/rant
HA!

:weee:

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
/rant
And I thought I had long ass rants....

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
I read the whole ****ing thing. Your anger stimulates me like good coffee.

I would have just loosened the oil plug most of the way. You think a dumb bitch who can't even avoid other cars will heed an oil light? When the motor blows, it will be away from your house. Problem solved.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF

So let me get this straight, a "walking Asian driver stereotype" (like myself or my family) and her FBI father parks a trashed vehicle in front of your house.

And instead of talking to them, waiting a few days to have it ticketed, you move it without their permission and throw away the keys.

Without regard to her family's employer, an organization designed to investigate and arrest criminals.

Good to keep it real.

P.S. Took me about 5 minutes to find this

10.25.101: AUTHORITY TO IMPOUND VEHICLES:

Members of the Police Department are authorized to remove, or have removed at their direction, any vehicle from any public or private way or place, under any of the circumstances enumerated, the City Council finding and determining that the vehicles under the circumstances are public nuisances. Any vehicle removed under the provisions of this section may be taken to the City garage, to any lot maintained by the City, to the Police Department for the storage of impounded vehicles, or to any other place designated by the Police Department, or under contract with the City, for the storage and maintenance of the impounded vehicles.

No action for the recovery of compensation for damages to or loss from any motor vehicle impounded under the provisions of this Code shall be maintained against the City when:

D.A vehicle is left parked in the same place upon a street, highway or alley continuously for a period of seventy two (72) hours, or when any vehicle is left parked upon a street fronting on a business zone area continuously for a period of twenty four (24) hours or more.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
/rant
They're not all cooperating. :thumbsdown:

:mad:Edo, gutxienez, zenbait ahalmen misdemeanor Colorado Springs-en. Nire bizilaguna Denver FBI lan egiten du. Ez nago benetan gaitasuna, benetan ez dugu hitz ziur, pretty reclusive ari. Ia inoiz idazten du mowed, trash ugari, etxeak ez zuen pintura Zer da in argi eta garbi, gutxienez hamar urte, 1 Immobile auto eta abar ere zituen bi nerabe alaba, eta horietako zaharrena a oinez Asian gidaria estereotipoa da, ez dago ordea gehiago 20 eta bere bigarren auto buruzko zenbatu duten hilabete bat gehitua. Little baino astebete lauak ohe autoa tanta off, itxuraz Wreck erosi dute atzera eta alaba izan da gidatzeko zenetik. Car oraindik koipe polizia aurrera arkatza / Trakzio enpresa-leiho guztiak zehar, lizentzia plaka gabe, eta Kontatu dute aparkatzeko eskubidea da nire etxe aurrean aste osoan. Hau gertatu zen alaba izan ziren eta Dodge neoi (), itxuraz, ez dute nahi baserrien, bere leiho eta autoa-pila bat ikusi hondoratu beraz, parke dute nire aurrean edukitzea. hitz egiten nien hau azken aldiz lortu duela eta beti, esan off fvck, baina mugitu egiten da, azkenean, hala ere. Orain dela egun pare etxera I eta ziur eguzkia bezala ekialdetik igotzen, berriak Wreck nire etxe aurrean da. Dagoeneko naiz zatiak / "bezeroarentzako zerbitzua" Colorado Springs BMW motozikleta departamentuaren eta noiz etxearen parean autoa ikusi nuen joan irakiten erabateko I aurre from aldarte bat amazingly txarra. baino gehiago izan zituzten I auzotarrei eta atea eta, noski, on beat ez da etxera. Nire emaztea, eman ziren etxera me da el pórtico aurrean bueltan naiz esaten ni zutik "teklak dira oraindik autoa" en. eta joan begiratzen, ziur sh * t bezala dira. Izan ere, altzairuzko kable Trakzio-enpresa zutabe gidatzen inguruan daude lotuta En / polizia erabili gakoak mantentzeko autoekin egin zuen. fisikoki ezinezkoa bizilagun gakoak kendu autoa hasita. Beraz, I hop en (autoa disgusting barruan dago, izan behar 10000 zigarro piztutako zigarrokinik) itzuli autoa eman eta parke bizilagun galtzada du. harrapatu ondoren, I wire Cortadores pare bat, moztua off zutabean gako eta horien bizilagunak bota zakarrontzira. Jakina, ez 10 minutu doa arabera, auzo eta alaba come home eta nire arkupea dakit ezer eskatzeko dira. Ez dut gezurra nago amorruz delako, eta borroka bat eta bertan honako hauek adierazi nire displeasure hecho en la que tengo horiei aurre auzokide eta zalantzazko terminoak ez. Gauzak jaso nahiko berotu, GTFO eta Slam atea horien diot.
Atzo goizean CSPD dei telefonoa "Gertakarien" ekin hitz egin nahi lortzeko esan nuen bizilagun. telefonoz cop kontatzen zidan bi aldiz, hori ez zituzten auzo baitu harremanetan jarri ziren nire Izan "auzoen enpresariak harremanetan jarri dira eta baita nor diren eta gure haiekin harreman izaera esan zidaten arabera Nire boss zurekin harremanetan jartzeko ". incredulous izan dut. "FBI zuen lanak dutelako denbora hartu me deitu honi buruz, nahiz eta ez ditu harremanetan jarri behar duzu esan nahi duzu?" Cop harritu jakin nuen hau eta kontatu nion azalpen pentsatu nuen. Esan ez nuen bat eman sh * t bizilaguna Jainkoaren berak, IMHO Oraindik zuen inconsiderate gilipollas bada. Cop proceeds nire I kontatzeko konpromisoa hartu du, gutxienez, hiru arau-hauste misdemeanor autoa, eta zintzotasun guztietan ezagutu dut beti, gutxienez zen I konpromisoa mugitzen dira. Cop egin ez zuen berriz gerta agintzen zidan eta zion bere eskertu I aldiz.
zer lortu nahi, nahiz eta nire auzokide bat dela inconsiderate, trashy gutxi bizi da, nahiz eta FBI dela ezer hobeto baino ez dela iruditzen zait da gain asmatu dut ikusten duten I get gizona by hassled gatazka bat baino gehiago langileren bat? auzo izan bada izeneko polizia eta etorri zen haiek gauza on luke izan baino gehiago, infernua da espero nuen eta gertatu izan badut berarekin aukeratu duzun landu ondoren. Baina "buruzko lagunak I Plaza handiko" atzeratua da fvcking gauza txanda honetan. tiro naiz bat kontuan hartuta-E eremuaren bulegoan edo DC eta ordena honetan gero beldurrarazterik closeted ikusteko mail off tipikoa den edo ez besterik ez da gertatzen hemen?
/ Rant
:think: I agree.

RatsAss

Chimp
Jun 25, 2010
Where the sidewalk ends...
/rant
Do you happen to live in Lakeview Terrace?

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
/rant
Good on you, I have an issue with people using there corrupt job to offset their own level of suck.

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
/rant

They're not all cooperating. :thumbsdown:
:rofl: I :cupidarrow: the :monkey:

moff_quigley

Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
/rant
The potential for this thread to hit epic status is high. Don't fail me monkeys.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
/rant

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
或者至少是潛在的輕罪系列在科羅拉多州的斯普林斯。 我的鄰居在丹佛工作的聯邦調查局。 我真的不知道在什麼樣的身份,我們從來沒有真正交談,他非常孤僻。 草坪修剪得很少,大量的垃圾,房子一直沒有漆whats顯然是至少十年,一動車等,他也有兩個十幾歲的女兒,這是一種最古老的亞洲車手走的刻板印象,她沒有更多的20和她的第二個汽車共計約一個月前。 小在一周前下降一個單位的車床上了,顯然他們買回來的殘骸和女兒一直在推動至今。 汽車仍然有油脂鉛筆從警察/拖車公司各地的窗戶,沒有車牌,他們已經就在前方停車它我家一周。 發生這種情況時,女兒共計道奇霓虹(),顯然他們不希望要看看他們的窗戶看到一堆殘骸,使他們的汽車停泊在我的面前。 我跟他們談了這最後的時間,幾乎告訴 fvck,但他們最終感動也無妨。 前幾天我回家,當然,由於太陽從東方升起,新的殘骸是在我家門前。 我已經從一個令人驚訝的心情不好處理的部分/“客戶服務”部門在科羅拉多州斯普林斯的BMW摩托車,當我看到汽車停在前面的房子我去充分煮沸。 我走過去給鄰居打在門上,當然沒有人在家。 我的妻子,誰看到我回家是站在門廊前,當我回來告訴我:“鑰匙仍然在汽車”。 我去看看,當然,由於他們的sh * t。 事實上,他們是綁在方向盤柱與鋼電纜拖車公司/警察用來保持與汽車的鑰匙。 它是身體無法消除的鄰居從車上的鑰匙。 所以,我在跳(車裡面很討厭,一定是10000煙頭)和後面的車停泊在鄰居的車道上。 然後,我抓起一對線切割,剪切關閉鍵從列,他們的鄰居扔垃圾。 當然,不是10分鐘的推移,鄰居和女兒回家,在我的門廊問我一無所知的。 我不說謊,因為我是憤怒和對抗如下凡在我表達我的不滿毫不含糊的事實,我要對付他們的鄰居。 事情變得相當激烈,我說 GTFO和摒棄他們。
昨天早上我收到一個電話從 CSPD想討論“事件”與鄰居說。 在電話的警察告訴我兩次,這是不是因為他們進行了聯繫,由相鄰的,他們其實在我接觸的“鄰居的雇主,因為他們是誰和我們的關係的性質與他們告訴我,我的老闆聯繫你。“ 我不相信。 “你的意思是因為他為聯邦調查局你必須花時間給我打電話,這即使他沒有接觸過嗎?” 警察很驚訝,我知道這一點,我告訴他,我認為它無關緊要。 說我沒有給一個 sh * t如果鄰居是神自己,恕我直言,他仍然是一個強人所難混蛋。 警察接著告訴我我犯輕罪的罪行至少有三個移動的車,這在所有誠信,我知道我幾乎犯下至少有一個。 警察讓我答應不會再發生了,我感謝他為他的時間。
我猜了我,除了這個事實,我的鄰居是一個不體貼的,沒用壽命低,是事實,這似乎是FBI已經沒事做不願看到它,我得到滋擾該名男子在一爭端他們的一個員工呢? 如果鄰居打電話給警察和他們過來,將已經在事,不像我預期它,如果它發生了我會處理,然後用它。 但是,這一輪關於“我有朋友在高的地方”的事情是fvcking遲緩。 我正在考慮發射了一封郵件到外地辦事處或DC,並詢問這類恐嚇是典型的密談或者它只是發生在這裡?
/咆哮
Maybe he'll understand it this way?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
/rant

i tried converting this to binary for BV, but got the following error:

The text that you have entered is too long (33434 characters). Please shorten it to 11000 characters long.

moff_quigley

Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
/rant

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
潜在的な罪のコロラドスプリングスでのあるいは、少なくともシリーズ。 私の隣人は、FBIのデンバーで動作します。 私は実際には、私たちは本当に話すことはどのような立場わからないんだけど、彼は非常に孤立です。 芝生はほとんどない年間少なくとも、彼はまた、2人の十代の娘と、最も古いしました。1個の不動車などは、歩行アジアドライバのステレオタイプですが、彼女はいるゴミの多くは、家の向う側に塗料を明確にされていたいない場合は、刈り払いを取得さらに20は、月ほど前に二度目の車となりました。 リトルは一週間以上フラットベッドは、彼らが戻って難破船を買って明らかに、車をオフにしました前の娘はそれ以来、それを推進している。 車はまだ、窓世界中のないライセンスプレート/けん引会社警察からグリース鉛筆を持っており、彼らは私の家の前の一週間、右にそれを駐車してきた。 これは(娘はダッジネオンとなりましたときに起こる)、明らかに彼らは窓の外を見て、参照してください車の難破杭ので、私の前でそれを駐車しないようにする。 私は、この最後の時間について彼らに話をかなりオフfvckと言わ得たが、彼らは最終的にはとにかくそれを移動します。 私は前に数日前には、家庭や太陽は東から昇るように確認し、新しい事故が私の家の前にありますています。 私はコロラドスプリングスBMWモーターサイクルで/"顧客サービス"部門と部品との取引は驚くほど悪い気分で既に私、私は完全に沸騰に入った家の前で車を見たとき。 私は近所の人に行ってドアを破って、もちろん誰も家です。 私を見て私の妻は、私が戻ってくるときの家は玄関の上に立っている"キーは車の中でまだ"私に語ったています。 私は移動し、それらがshの* Tとして確認しております。 実際には、/スチールケーブルとステアリングコラム周辺のけん引会社を関連付けられている車のキーを保持するために使用警官。 これは、隣人が車からキーを削除するには物理的に不可能です。 のだからにホップが戻って車を(車むかつくの内側にある、10000たばこの吸い殻をされている必要があります)や近所の私道で駐車することができます。 次に私は、列のキーをオフにクリップ、ワイヤーカッターのペアをつかんで、近所のゴミ箱を投げた。 コースではなく、10分帰ってくる、隣人と娘で行くと私はそれについて何を知っているかどうかを確認する私のポーチにあります。 私は激怒していますので、対立は、次の私は嘘をつかないところ、私は隣人として、それらに対処しなければならないという事実には不確実な面で私の不快感を表明インチ 物事がかなり加熱になっても、GTFO言うとそれらのドアをバタンと閉める。
昨日の朝は、私が"事件"について議論したいCSPDから電話がかかってくる隣人がいる。 電話で警官が、彼らが隣人から連絡を受けたので、これがされていないことを、二度私を伝え、彼らは私の"近所の人の雇用者から連絡を実際にされたため、誰が彼らは、彼らとの関係の性質は、私が言われた私の上司は"あなたに連絡を取りましょう。 私は懐疑的だった。 "彼は彼があなたに接触していない場合は、このもの私に電話をする時間を取る必要がFBIのために動作するため、あなたはどういう意味ですか?" 警官は私がこれを知って驚いた私はそれとは無関係と思った彼に言った。 隣人は私見彼はまだつかない野郎は、神自身は、された場合、私は、sh * tを与えていないと述べた。 コップの進行は私の私は正直なところ、私はかなり私には、少なくとも1つのコミットを知っていた車を移動することによって、少なくとも3つの拘留犯罪を指示します。 警官が私はそれが再び起こらないよう約束したと私は自分の時間のために彼に感謝した。
私は私の隣人がつかない、くだらない低寿命であるという事実に加えて、私を取得するかを推測、それはFBIが行うには、私はとの紛争で男に苦しめ得ること、それを参照してくださいよりは何を持っているように見えるという事実は、従業員のいずれか? 隣人が、警察を呼ばれていた場合は、それらがものにされていることに来ていたそれは私がそれを扱っていると思いますが起こった場合は、地獄の私はそれを期待した。 しかし、"私は高い場所に友人がいる"については、このラウンドは事が障害fvckingです。 内緒の脅迫、この種の、または典型的なされている場合、それはちょうどここに起こる私は現場事務所またはDCとお願いして電子メールを放つを検討している?
/暴言
Or maybe he's this kind of asian?

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
/rant
i tried converting this to binary for BV, but got the following error:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
/rant

So let me get this straight, a "walking Asian driver stereotype" (like myself or my family) and her FBI father parks a trashed vehicle in front of your house.

And instead of talking to them, waiting a few days to have it ticketed, you move it without their permission and throw away the keys.

Without regard to her family's employer, an organization designed to investigate and arrest criminals.

Good to keep it real.

P.S. Took me about 5 minutes to find this
I'm aware of what city code says, thank you very much. I looked it up myself. Apparently you missed the part where I said the daughter has been driving the wreck, the part where I already talked to the father, and you also missed the part where I said I find it irrelevant who the father works for. Your specific employer do not excuse you from being a considerate human being and good neighbor.

And who ever changed the thread title is an ass.:D

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
/rant
I can not take credit.

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
or @ LeAST a sERiE2 OF pOtenTIAL mISdeMeANoR'2 in KOlOrAdO spRIn92. My nEI9HBOr WORX iN denVEr Phor teh Phbi. I'm nOT reALLy Sure In wH@ cApaCiTY, WE nEveR rEalLY taLK, He'2 PREtTY REcLusiVE. LAwn haRDLy EVer 9et2 mOwEd, LoT2 of Tr#, hOU2E HA2'Nt Had PaINt iN what2 clEARly beeN @ lEAst A DecadE, 1 immOBILE cAR Etc. HE ALSo Ha2 two teeNA9e Dau9HtEr2, TEH oldEST oF whIch i2 A WALKIN' AsiAN DriVER StEreotYpe, shE'2 nO MOrE th@ 20 anD totalED Her sEcOnd cAR abOuT a mOnTH A9o. lITtLe over a wEeK a9O A Phl@ bED DRoP2 tEh cAR oFf, apPaReNtLy tHeY boU9ht TEh WREck baCK and teH dau9HTeR ha2 BEen dRiVIN' It ever SiNce. caR stiLl Ha2 9REa2E pENCil pHROM teh KOPs/tOwin' KOMpaNY aLL oveR teH WINdOW2, nO LIcEN2e pLate2, AND tHey'VE bEEN pArkin' it Ri9HT IN PHRont OF mY hOu2E All WEEk. ThI2 happeNeD wHen tEh dau9HTEr TOTALeD tEh doD9e NEOn(), AppArEnTly They DO'NT want tO haVe To loOk oUt tHEIR WINdow ANd See a wREckEd Pile OF A cAr So theY parK it iN PHronT oF Mine. i TaLked tO theM ABouT tHi2 LAST TIMe anD 9Ot prETty MuCH told TO PhVCK ofF bUt theY EVEntuaLly mOVeD IT aNYWaY. KOupLE DAy2 A9O I kOMe HOMe AnD SuRe a2 TeH sun RIsE2 in tEh eAsT, TEH New WrecK i2 IN PhRONT of MY hOu2E. I'M alreADY IN A AMA2in9ly bAd moOD pHRom DEaLiN' wIt tEH PARTS/"KUsTOMeR SERviCE" DepArtmeNt @ koLORADo SPrIn92 BMw mOtOrcYcLe AnD WHen i SAW TEh Car In pHrOnt Of tEH hoU2e i WEnt iNtO Phull bOil. i WEnT ovER To TEH Nei9hBOr2 AnD bE@ ON teH DOOR aNd of KouR2E nO OnE i2 HomE. MY Wife, WHo SAw MEh KOME home I2 StAndIN' on teh PHRoNT pOrcH wHEN I kOme BaCK TELl2 MeH "tEh keY2 R still iN TeH caR". I 9O aND lOOK, Sure A2 Sh*t ThEY R. in PhaCt ThEy R tieD aROUND TEh StEeRIN' KOLUmN WiT tEh StEel CAblE TEH tOwIN' KomPanY/cOp2 used to KeeP Teh KEY2 wit TeH CaR. IT I2 phYsICaLLY IMposSibLE PhOr teh NEi9HBoR2 To reMoVe teH kEy2 PHrOm Teh CaR. so i hop in (The CAR I2 DiS9UStiN' INSIdE, MUsT haVe beeN 10000 Ci9aREttE bUtT2) bACk teh caR uP And PARK It IN tEH NEi9HBoR2 DRivewaY. i tHeN 9rAbbeD a paiR Of wIrE kUtter2, CliPPED ofF TeH KeY2 PHROM tEH KOlUmn, aNd thReW tHem iN tEH NEI9hbOR2 Tr#. KOUR2e, NOT 10 MInUTE2 9oe2 By, nEi9hBOR AND dau9HtEr KOme HoMe aND r on mY PoRch aSkIn' IF I KnOw ANytHIN' About IT. I DO'nt LIe becaU2e i m PhUriOU2 AND a koNFroNTatiOn pHollOw2 wHeRE IN i exPRess My DIsPLeaSUre in no uncertAIN TERM2 Wit tEh PhACt th@ I HAve TO DEal wIT tHEM A2 NEI9HBor2. Thin92 9et PreTty heAteD, i sAy 9tFo And SlAM teh doOR ON THem.
yesTeRDay moRnin' I 9Et a PhONE cAll pHrom cSpD WaNTin' to DiScUsS TEh "incIdENT" wIT SAID nEi9hbOr. tEh koP on TeH PHone tELL2 mEh TWIcE, Th@ thi2 I2'Nt becAu2e tHeY weRE KOntacTeD BY teh neI9HBor, thEY wErE iN phacT koNtACtED By my "nEI9Hbor2 EmPLOyEr and becau2E Of WhO tHey r And TEh NAtURe OF Our rElaTioNSHiP wit thEM i wA2 told bY mY bosS TO KONTAcT jOo". i wA2 iNcrEdUlOU2. "JoO MeAN BECaU2e he woRX pHor TeH phBi JOo HaVE tO takE time to caLl mEH ABOUT thI2 Even If he ha2'nt KONtacTEd joO?" koP WA2 SuRprISEd i KnEW THI2 anD i told him i ThOU9HT It iRrELeVant. sAId i dID'nT 9Ive a Sh*T If tEh nEi9hBOR WA2 9Od hiMselF, ImHO he I2 sTiLl A INConsIDErATe A22hOLE. kOP proCEed2 tO tELl My I kOMmIttEd @ LeAsT THrEE MISDEmeAnOR OffENsE2 by movIN' TeH caR, wHICH iN AlL hOnesty I PrEttY muCh kneW i WA2 kOMmitTiN' @ LEaSt One. kOp MADE MEh pROMI2e It WoUlD'Nt hapPen A9aIn and I thAnkeD HIM pHOr hI2 TIme.
i 9Uess Wh@ 9et2 MeH, beside2 teH phact th@ MY nei9hBor i2 a INCoNsIderaTe, traSHy lOw lifE, I2 tEH pHAct th@ it WoUlD seEM tH@ teh phBI hA2 NoTHIN' BettER TO Do THan SEE TO It Th@ I 9Et ha22led by TEH MaN oVeR a DIspUtE Wit OnE of tHeIR eMPlOyEE2? if TeH NEI9hboR HaD CALleD tEh KOP2 and TheY HAd KOmE OveR tH@ WoUld Have BeeN on thin', hEll I EXPECTeD It and iF iT hAD HappEneD I'D haVE dEaLT wIt IT tHEn. buT thi2 rOuNd abOuT "i HAve PhRiEnd2 iN hi9h pLACE2" THiN' i2 PhvCkin' rEtArDeD. i'm kONsIDERIN' pHirIN' oFF An E-mAiL TO teH PHiElD OFfICE or Dc aND ASKIn' If THI2 SoRt of cLosETed InTiMIdatioN i2 TypicAL Or doE2 IT jUSt HaPPEN Here?
/RAnT
Ain't nothing but an FBI thang baby...

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
:Arrr, or at least a series o' potential misdemeanor's in Colorado Sprin's. My neighbor works in Den'er for the Fbi. I'm not verily sure in what capacity, we ne'er mightily talk, he's pretty reclusi'e. Lawn hardly e'er gets mowed, lots o' trash, house hasn't had paint in whats clearly been at least a decade, 1 immobile car etc. He also has two teenage daughters, the oldest o' which is a walkin' Asian dri'er starotype, she's no more that 20 and totaled her second car about a month ago. Little o'er a week ago a flat bed drops the car off, apparently they bought the wreck back and the daughter has been dri'in' it e'er since. Car still has grease pencil from the cops/towin' company all o'er the windows, no license plates, and they''e been parkin' it right in front o' my house all week. This happened when the daughter totaled the Dodge neon(), apparently they don't want t' have t' look out their window and see a wrecked pile o' a car so they park it in front o' mine. I talked t' them about this last time and got pretty much told t' f'ck off but they e'entually mo'ed it anyway. Couple days ago Me come home and sure as the sun rises in the east, the new wreck is in front o' my house. I'm already in an amazin'ly bad mood from dealin' with the parts/"customer ser'ice" department at Colorado Sprin's Bmw motorcycle and when I saw the car in front o' the house Me went int' full boil. I went o'er t' the neighbors and beat on the door and o' course no one is home. My wife, who saw me come home is standin' on the front porch when Me come back tells me "the keys be still in the car". I go and look, sure as sh*t they be. In fact they be tied around the steerin' column with the steel cable the towin' company/cops used t' keep the keys with the car. It is physically impossible for the neighbors t' remo'e the keys from the car. So I hop in (the car is disgustin' inside, must have been 10000 cigarette butts) back the car up and park it in the neighbors dri'eway. Me then grabbed a pair o' wire cutters, clipped off the keys from the column, and threw them in the neighbors trash. Course, not 10 minutes goes by, neighbor and daughter come home and be on my porch askin' if I know anythin' about it. Me don't lie because Me am furious and a confrontation follows whar in I express my displeasure in no uncertain terms with the fact that Me have t' deal with them as neighbors. Thin's get pretty heated, I say Gtfo and slam the door on them.
Yesterday mornin' Me get a phone call from Cspd wantin' t' discuss the "incident" with said neighbor. The cop on the phone tells me twice, that this isn't because they war contacted by the neighbor, they war in fact contacted by my "neighbors employer and because o' who they be and the nature o' our relationship with them Me was told by my boss t' contact you". I was incredulous. "You mean because he works for the Fbi you have t' take time t' call me about this e'en if he hasn't contacted you?" Cop was surprised Me knew this and I told him I thought it irrele'ant. Said I didn't gi'e a sh*t if the neighbor was God himself, Imho he is still a inconsiderate daft landlubber. Cop proceeds t' tell my Me committed at least three misdemeanor offenses by mo'in' the car, which in all honesty I pretty much knew Me was committin' at least one. Cop made me promise it wouldn't happen again and Me thanked him for his time.
I guess what gets me, besides the fact that my neighbor is an inconsiderate, trashy low life, is the fact that it would seem that the Fbi has nothin' better t' do than see t' it that Me get hassled by the man o'er a dispute with one o' their employees? If the neighbor had called the cops and they had come o'er that would have been on thin', hell Me expected it and if it had happened I'd have dealt with it then. But this round about "I have friends in high places" thin' is f'ckin' retarded. I'm considerin' firin' off an e-mail t' the field office or Dc and askin' if this sort o' closeted intimidation is typical or does it just happen har?
/rant A pence for an old man o'de sea?
Converted to Pirate.

Mr Jones

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2007
Or at least a series of potential misdemeanor's in Colorado Springs. My neighbor works in Denver for the FBI. I'm not really sure in what capacity, we never really talk, he's pretty reclusive. Lawn hardly ever gets mowed, lots of trash, house hasn't had paint in whats clearly been at least a decade, 1 immobile car etc. He also has two teenage daughters, the oldest of which is a walking Asian driver stereotype, she's no more that 20 and totaled her second car about a month ago. Little over a week ago a flat bed drops the car off, apparently they bought the wreck back and the daughter has been driving it ever since.

Car still has grease pencil from the cops/towing company all over the windows, no license plates, and they've been parking it right in front of my house all week. This happened when the daughter totaled the Dodge neon:-)rofl:), apparently they don't want to have to look out their window and see a wrecked pile of a car so they park it in front of mine. I talked to them about this last time and got pretty much told to fvck off but they eventually moved it anyway. Couple days ago I come home and sure as the sun rises in the east, the new wreck is in front of my house. I'm already in an amazingly bad mood from dealing with the parts/"customer service" department at Colorado Springs BMW motorcycle and when I saw the car in front of the house I went into full boil.

I went over to the neighbors and beat on the door and of course no one is home. My wife, who saw me come home is standing on the front porch when I come back tells me "the keys are still in the car". I go and look, sure as sh*t they are. In fact they are tied around the steering column with the steel cable the towing company/cops used to keep the keys with the car.

It is physically impossible for the neighbors to remove the keys from the car. So I hop in (the car is disgusting inside, must have been 10000 cigarette butts) back the car up and park it in the neighbors driveway. I then grabbed a pair of wire cutters, clipped off the keys from the column, and threw them in the neighbors trash. Course, not 10 minutes goes by, neighbor and daughter come home and are on my porch asking if I know anything about it. I don't lie because I am furious and a confrontation follows where in I express my displeasure in no uncertain terms with the fact that I have to deal with them as neighbors. Things get pretty heated, I say GTFO and slam the door on them.

Yesterday morning I get a phone call from CSPD wanting to discuss the "incident" with said neighbor. The cop on the phone tells me twice, that this isn't because they were contacted by the neighbor, they were in fact contacted by my "neighbors employer and because of who they are and the nature of our relationship with them I was told by my boss to contact you". I was incredulous. "You mean because he works for the FBI you have to take time to call me about this even if he hasn't contacted you?" Cop was surprised I knew this and I told him I thought it irrelevant.

Said I didn't give a sh*t if the neighbor was God himself, IMHO he is still a inconsiderate asshole. Cop proceeds to tell my I committed at least three misdemeanor offenses by moving the car, which in all honesty I pretty much knew I was committing at least one. Cop made me promise it wouldn't happen again and I thanked him for his time.

I guess what gets me, besides the fact that my neighbor is an inconsiderate, trashy low life, is the fact that it would seem that the FBI has nothing better to do than see to it that I get hassled by the man over a dispute with one of their employees?

If the neighbor had called the cops and they had come over that would have been on thing, hell I expected it and if it had happened I'd have dealt with it then. But this round about "I have friends in high places" thing is fvcking retarded. I'm considering firing off an e-mail to the field office or DC and asking if this sort of closeted intimidation is typical or does it just happen here?
/rant
had to break it up into smaller paragraphs just to read it, now that I have

:rofl:

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
/rant
I'm aware of what city code says, thank you very much. I looked it up myself. Apparently you missed the part where I said the daughter has been driving the wreck, the part where I already talked to the father, and you also missed the part where I said I find it irrelevant who the father works for. Your specific employer do not excuse you from being a considerate human being and good neighbor.

I can not take credit.
I'd love to be able to take credit for that but alas, my mod powers are just pretend. I'm going to go un-ban Stinkyboy now.

moff_quigley

Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
Orway atway eastlay away eriessay 'oway otentialpay
isdemeanor'smay inway Oloradocay In'sspray. emay eighbornay
orksway inway Enverday erfay th'AY IFBAY. Iway ebay otnay
eallyray uresay inway atwhay apacitycay, eway evernay eallyray
eakspay, e'shay ettypray eclusiveray. Awnlay ardlyhay everway
etsgay owedmay, otslay 'oway ashtray, ipshay asn'thay adhay
aintpay inway atswhay earlyclay ebay atway eastlay away ecadeday
, 1 immobileway ipshay etcway. Ehay alsoway ashay away airpay
eenagetay aughtersday, th'AY oldestway 'oway ichwhay ebay away
ailin'say Asianway iverdray ereotypestay, e'sshay onay oremay
atthay 20 'nay otaledtay erhay econdsay ipshay 'outbay away
onthmay agoway. eeway overway away eekway agoway away atflay
edbay opsdray th'AY ipshay offway, apparentlyway eythay oughtbay
th'AY eckwray ackbay 'nay th'AY irlygay offsprin'WAY ashay ebay
ivin'dray itway everway incesay. ipshay illstay ashay easegray
encilpay omfray th'AY opscay/owin'tay ompanycay allway overway
th'AY indowsway, onay icenselay atesplay, 'nay ey'vethay ebay
arkin'pay itway ightray inway ontfray 'oway emay ipshay allway
eekway. 'istay appenedhay enwhay th'AY irlygay offsprin'WAY
otaledtay th'AY Odgeday eonnay(), apparentlyway eythay on'tday
antway otay avehay otay ooklay outway eirthay indowway 'nay
yspay it'way eyay eyeway away eckedwray ilepay 'oway away ipshay
osay eythay arkpay itway inway ontfray 'oway inemay. Iway
alkedtay otay emthay 'outbay 'istay astlay ethay ourhay 'nay
otgay ettypray uchmay oldtay otay fvckay offway utbay eythay
eventuallyway ovedmay itway anywayway. Ouplecay aysday agoway
Iway omecay omehay 'nay uresay asway th'AY unsay isesray inway
th'AY eastway, th'AY ewnay eckwray ebay inway ontfray 'oway emay
ipshay. Iway ebay alreadyway inway anway amazin'lyway adbay
oodmay omfray ealin'day it'way th'AY artspay/"ailorsay ervicesay
" epartmentday atway Oloradocay In'sspray BMWAY otorcyclemay '
nay enwhay Iway awsay th'AY ipshay inway ontfray 'oway th'AY
ipshay Iway entway intoway ullfay oilbay. Iway entway overway
otay th'AY eighborsnay 'nay eatbay onway th'AY oorday 'nay 'oway
oursecay onay oneway ebay omehay. emay aptincay, owhay awsay
emay omecay omehay ebay andin'stay onway th'AY ontfray orchpay
enwhay Iway omecay ackbay ellstay emay "th'AY eyskay ebay
illstay inway th'AY ipshay". Iway ebay offway 'nay ooklay,
uresay asway shay*tay eythay ebay. Inway actfay eythay ebay
iedtay aroundway th'AY eerin'stay olumncay it'way th'AY eelstay
ablecay th'AY owin'tay ompanycay/opscay usedway otay eepkay
th'AY eyskay it'way th'AY ipshay. Itway ebay ysicallyphay
impossibleway erfay th'AY eighborsnay otay emoveray th'AY eyskay
omfray th'AY ipshay. Osay Iway ophay inway (th'AY ipshay ebay
isgustin'day insideway, ustmay avehay ebay 10000 igarettecay
uttsbay) ackbay th'AY ipshay upway 'nay arkpay itway inway th'AY
eighborsnay ivewaydray. Iway enthay abbedgray away airpay 'oway
ireway utterscay, ippedclay offway th'AY eyskay omfray th'AY
olumncay, 'nay ewthray emthay inway th'AY eighborsnay ashtray.
Oursecay, otnay 10 inutesmay oesgay ybay, eighbornay 'nay
irlygay offsprin'WAY omecay omehay 'nay ebay onway emay orchpay
askin'WAY ifway Iway ebay owin'knay anythin'WAY 'outbay itway.
Iway on'tday ielay ecausebay Iway ebay uriousfay 'nay away
onfrontationcay ollowsfay arwhay inway Iway expressway emay
ispleasureday inway onay uncertainway ermstay it'way th'AY
actfay atthay Iway avehay otay ealday it'way emthay asway
eighborsnay. In'sthay etgay ettypray eatedhay, Iway outshay
OGTFAY 'nay amslay th'AY oorday onway emthay. Esterdayyay
ornin'may Iway etgay away onglay istanceday arrotspay allcay
omfray CSPDAY antin'way otay iscussday th'AY "incidentway"
it'way aidsay eighbornay. th'AY opcay onway th'AY onglay
istanceday arrotspay ellstay emay icetway, atthay 'istay
isn'tway ecausebay eythay ereway ontactedcay ybay th'AY
eighbornay, eythay ereway inway actfay ontactedcay ybay emay "
eighborsnay employerway 'nay ecausebay 'oway owhay eythay ebay '
nay th'AY aturenay 'oway ourway elationshipray it'way emthay
Iway asway oldtay ybay emay ap'ncay otay ontactcay eyay". Iway
asway incredulousway. "eyay eanmay ecausebay ehay orksway erfay
th'AY IFBAY eyay avehay otay aketay ethay ourhay otay allcay
emay 'outbay 'istay evenway ifway ehay asn'thay ontactedcay eyay
?" Opcay asway urprisedsay Iway ewknay 'istay 'nay Iway oldtay
imhay Iway oughtthay itway irrelevantway. Aidsay Iway idn'tday
iftgay away shay*tay ifway th'AY eighbornay asway Odgay
imselfhay, IMHOWAY ehay ebay illstay away inconsiderateway
assholeway. Opcay oceedspray otay ebay ellin'tay emay Iway
ommittedcay atway eastlay eethray isdemeanormay offensesway ybay
ovin'may th'AY ipshay, ichwhay inway allway onestyhay Iway
ettypray uchmay ewknay Iway asway ommittin'cay atway eastlay
oneway. Opcay ademay emay omisepray itway ouldn'tway appenhay
againway 'nay Iway ankedthay imhay erfay ishay ethay ourhay.
Iway ebay edictin'pray atwhay etsgay emay, esidesbay th'AY
actfay atthay emay eighbornay ebay anway inconsiderateway,
ashytray owlay ifelay, ebay th'AY actfay atthay itway ouldway
eemsay atthay th'AY IFBAY ashay othin'nay etterbay otay oday
anthay yspay it'way eyay eyeway otay itway atthay Iway etgay
assledhay ybay th'AY urvyscay ogday overway away isputeday
it'way oneway 'oway eirthay employeesway? Ifway th'AY eighbornay
adhay alledcay th'AY opscay 'nay eythay adhay omecay overway
atthay ouldway avehay ebay onway in'thay, ellhay Iway
expectedway itway 'nay ifway itway adhay appenedhay I'dway
avehay ealtday it'way itway enthay. Utbay 'istay oundray 'outbay
"Iway avehay uckosbay inway ighhay acesplay" in'thay ebay
in'fvckay etardedray. Iway ebay onsiderin'cay irin'fay offway
anway eway-ailmay otay th'AY ieldfay officeway orway DCAY 'nay
askin'WAY ifway 'istay ortsay 'oway osetedclay intimidationway
ebay ypicaltay orway oesday itway ustjay appenhay erehay? /
antray
Pig latin. I see what I did there....

:mad:Aye, or at least a series o' potential misdemeanor's in Colorado Sprin's. My neighbor works in Den'er for the Fbi. I'm not verily sure in what capacity, we ne'er mightily talk, he's pretty reclusi'e. Lawn hardly e'er gets mowed, lots o' trash, house hasn't had paint in whats clearly been at least a decade, 1 immobile car etc. He also has two teenage daughters, the oldest o' which is a walkin' Asian dri'er starotype, she's no more that 20 and totaled her second car about a month ago. Little o'er a week ago a flat bed drops the car off, apparently they bought the wreck back and the daughter has been dri'in' it e'er since. Car still has grease pencil from the cops/towin' company all o'er the windows, no license plates, and they''e been parkin' it right in front o' my house all week. This happened when the daughter totaled the Dodge neon:-)rofl:), apparently they don't want t' have t' look out their window and see a wrecked pile o' a car so they park it in front o' mine. I talked t' them about this last time and got pretty much told t' f'ck off but they e'entually mo'ed it anyway. Couple days ago Me come home and sure as the sun rises in the east, the new wreck is in front o' my house. I'm already in an amazin'ly bad mood from dealin' with the parts/"customer ser'ice" department at Colorado Sprin's Bmw motorcycle and when Me saw the car in front o' the house Me went int' full boil. Me went o'er t' the neighbors and beat on the door and o' course no one is home. My wife, who saw me come home is standin' on the front porch when Me come back tells me "the keys be still in the car". I go and look, sure as sh*t they be. In fact they be tied around the steerin' column with the steel cable the towin' company/cops used t' keep the keys with the car. It is physically impossible for the neighbors t' remo'e the keys from the car. So I hop in (the car is disgustin' inside, must have been 10000 cigarette butts) back the car up and park it in the neighbors dri'eway. I then grabbed a pair o' wire cutters, clipped off the keys from the column, and threw them in the neighbors trash. Course, not 10 minutes goes by, neighbor and daughter come home and be on my porch askin' if Me know anythin' about it. Me don't lie because I am furious and a confrontation follows whar in I express my displeasure in no uncertain terms with the fact that I have t' deal with them as neighbors. Thin's get pretty heated, Me say Gtfo and slam the door on them.
Yesterday mornin' Me get a phone call from Cspd wantin' t' discuss the "incident" with said neighbor. The cop on the phone tells me twice, that this isn't because they war contacted by the neighbor, they war in fact contacted by my "neighbors employer and because o' who they be and the nature o' our relationship with them I was told by my boss t' contact you". I was incredulous. "You mean because he works for the Fbi you have t' take time t' call me about this e'en if he hasn't contacted you?" Cop was surprised Me knew this and I told him I thought it irrele'ant. Said Me didn't gi'e a sh*t if the neighbor was God himself, Imho he is still a inconsiderate mangy sprog. Cop proceeds t' tell my I committed at least three misdemeanor offenses by mo'in' the car, which in all honesty Me pretty much knew Me was committin' at least one. Cop made me promise it wouldn't happen again and Me thanked him for his time.
I guess what gets me, besides the fact that my neighbor is an inconsiderate, trashy low life, is the fact that it would seem that the Fbi has nothin' better t' do than see t' it that I get hassled by the man o'er a dispute with one o' their employees? If the neighbor had called the cops and they had come o'er that would have been on thin', hell Me expected it and if it had happened I'd have dealt with it then. But this round about "I have friends in high places" thin' is f'ckin' retarded. I'm considerin' firin' off an e-mail t' the field office or Dc and askin' if this sort o' closeted intimidation is typical or does it just happen har?
/rant Ye'll ne'er get me buried booty!
:shocked:

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
oorc raao anworacao ra cworcahwoc ooww akooaowowhaoahraan scahcwawoscworawhoorc'c ahwh oaooanoorcrawaoo cakrcahwhrrc. scro whwoahrracrhoorc ohoorcorc ahwh wawowhhoworc wwoorc aoacwo wwrhah. ah'sc whooao rcworaananro churcwo ahwh ohacraao oaraakraoaahaoro, ohwo whwohoworc rcworaananro aoraanor, acwo'c akrcwoaoaoro rcwooaanhucahhowo. anraohwh acrarcwaanro wohoworc rrwoaoc scooohwowa, anooaoc ooww aorcracac, acoohucwo acracwh'ao acrawa akraahwhao ahwh ohacraaoc oaanworarcanro rhwowowh raao anworacao ra wawooarawawo, 1 ahscscoorhahanwo oararc woaooa. acwo raancoo acrac aoohoo aowowowhrarrwo warahurracaoworcc, aoacwo ooanwawocao ooww ohacahoaac ahc ra ohraanorahwhrr racahrawh warcahhoworc caoworcwoooaoroakwo, cacwo'c whoo scoorcwo aoacraao 20 rawhwa aoooaoraanwowa acworc cwooaoowhwa oararc rarhoohuao ra scoowhaoac rarroo. anahaoaoanwo oohoworc ra ohwowoor rarroo ra wwanraao rhwowa warcooakc aoacwo oararc oowwww, raakakrarcwowhaoanro aoacworo rhoohurracao aoacwo ohrcwooaor rhraoaor rawhwa aoacwo warahurracaoworc acrac rhwowowh warcahhoahwhrr ahao wohoworc cahwhoawo. oararc caoahanan acrac rrrcworacwo akwowhoaahan wwrcoosc aoacwo oaooakcaoooohahwhrr oaooscakrawhro raanan oohoworc aoacwo ohahwhwaooohc, whoo anahoawowhcwo akanraaowoc, rawhwa aoacworo'howo rhwowowh akrarcorahwhrr ahao rcahrracao ahwh wwrcoowhao ooww scro acoohucwo raanan ohwowoor. aoacahc acraakakwowhwowa ohacwowh aoacwo warahurracaoworc aoooaoraanwowa aoacwo waoowarrwo whwooowh(), raakakrarcwowhaoanro aoacworo waoowh'ao ohrawhao aooo acrahowo aooo anooooor oohuao aoacwoahrc ohahwhwaoooh rawhwa cwowo ra ohrcwooaorwowa akahanwo ooww ra oararc coo aoacworo akrarcor ahao ahwh wwrcoowhao ooww scahwhwo. ah aoraanorwowa aooo aoacwosc rarhoohuao aoacahc anracao aoahscwo rawhwa rrooao akrcwoaoaoro schuoaac aoooanwa aooo wwhooaor oowwww rhhuao aoacworo wohowowhaohuraananro scoohowowa ahao rawhroohraro. oaoohuakanwo wararoc rarroo ah oaooscwo acooscwo rawhwa churcwo rac aoacwo chuwh rcahcwoc ahwh aoacwo woracao, aoacwo whwooh ohrcwooaor ahc ahwh wwrcoowhao ooww scro acoohucwo. ah'sc raanrcworawaro ahwh rawh rascraufahwhrranro rhrawa scoooowa wwrcoosc waworaanahwhrr ohahaoac aoacwo akrarcaocoahucaoooscworc cworchoahoawo wawoakrarcaoscwowhao raao oaooanoorcrawaoo cakrcahwhrrc rhscoh scooaooorcoarooaanwo rawhwa ohacwowh ah craoh aoacwo oararc ahwh wwrcoowhao ooww aoacwo acoohucwo ah ohwowhao ahwhaooo wwhuanan rhooahan. ah ohwowhao oohoworc aooo aoacwo whwoahrracrhoorcc rawhwa rhworaao oowh aoacwo waoooorc rawhwa ooww oaoohurccwo whoo oowhwo ahc acooscwo. scro ohahwwwo, ohacoo craoh scwo oaooscwo acooscwo ahc caorawhwaahwhrr oowh aoacwo wwrcoowhao akoorcoaac ohacwowh ah oaooscwo rhraoaor aowoananc scwo aoacwo orworoc rarcwo caoahanan ahwh aoacwo oararc. ah rroo rawhwa anooooor, churcwo rac cacao aoacworo rarcwo. ahwh wwraoaao aoacworo rarcwo aoahwowa rarcoohuwhwa aoacwo caowoworcahwhrr oaooanhuscwh ohahaoac aoacwo caowowoan oararhanwo aoacwo aoooohahwhrr oaooscakrawhrooaooakc hucwowa aooo orwowoak aoacwo orworoc ohahaoac aoacwo oararc. ahao ahc akacrocahoaraananro ahscakooccahrhanwo wwoorc aoacwo whwoahrracrhoorcc aooo rcwoscoohowo aoacwo orworoc wwrcoosc aoacwo oararc. coo ah acooak ahwh (aoacwo oararc ahc waahcrrhucaoahwhrr ahwhcahwawo, schucao acrahowo rhwowowh 10000 oaahrrrarcwoaoaowo rhhuaoaoc) rhraoaor aoacwo oararc huak rawhwa akrarcor ahao ahwh aoacwo whwoahrracrhoorcc warcahhowoohraro. ah aoacwowh rrrcrarhrhwowa ra akraahrc ooww ohahrcwo oahuaoaoworcc, oaanahakakwowa oowwww aoacwo orworoc wwrcoosc aoacwo oaooanhuscwh, rawhwa aoacrcwooh aoacwosc ahwh aoacwo whwoahrracrhoorcc aorcracac. oaoohurccwo, whooao 10 scahwhhuaowoc rroowoc rhro, whwoahrracrhoorc rawhwa warahurracaoworc oaooscwo acooscwo rawhwa rarcwo oowh scro akoorcoaac racorahwhrr ahww ah orwhoooh rawhroaoacahwhrr rarhoohuao ahao. ah waoowh'ao anahwo rhwooarahucwo ah rasc wwhurcahoohuc rawhwa ra oaoowhwwrcoowhaoraaoahoowh wwooananooohc ohacworcwo ahwh ah wokakrcwocc scro waahcakanworachurcwo ahwh whoo huwhoaworcaoraahwh aoworcscc ohahaoac aoacwo wwraoaao aoacraao ah acrahowo aooo waworaan ohahaoac aoacwosc rac whwoahrracrhoorcc. aoacahwhrrc rrwoao akrcwoaoaoro acworaaowowa, ah craro rraowwoo rawhwa canrasc aoacwo waoooorc oowh aoacwosc.
rowocaoworcwararo scoorcwhahwhrr ah rrwoao ra akacoowhwo oaraanan wwrcoosc oacakwa ohrawhaoahwhrr aooo waahcoahucc aoacwo ahwhoaahwawowhao ohahaoac craahwa whwoahrracrhoorc. aoacwo oaooak oowh aoacwo akacoowhwo aowoananc scwo aoohahoawo, aoacraao aoacahc ahcwh'ao rhwooarahucwo aoacworo ohworcwo oaoowhaoraoaaowowa rhro aoacwo whwoahrracrhoorc, aoacworo ohworcwo ahwh wwraoaao oaoowhaoraoaaowowa rhro scro whwoahrracrhoorcc woscakanooroworc rawhwa rhwooarahucwo ooww ohacoo aoacworo rarcwo rawhwa aoacwo whraaohurcwo ooww oohurc rcwoanraaoahoowhcacahak ohahaoac aoacwosc ah ohrac aoooanwa rhro scro rhoocc aooo oaoowhaoraoaao rooohu. ah ohrac ahwhoarcwowahuanoohuc. rooohu scworawh rhwooarahucwo acwo ohoorcorc wwoorc aoacwo wwrhah rooohu acrahowo aooo aoraorwo aoahscwo aooo oaraanan scwo rarhoohuao aoacahc wohowowh ahww acwo acracwh'ao oaoowhaoraoaaowowa rooohu? oaooak ohrac churcakrcahcwowa ah orwhwooh aoacahc rawhwa ah aoooanwa acahsc ah aoacoohurracao ahao ahrcrcwoanwohorawhao. craahwa ah waahwawh'ao rrahhowo ra cacao ahww aoacwo whwoahrracrhoorc ohrac rroowa acahsccwoanww, ahscacoo acwo ahc caoahanan ra ahwhoaoowhcahwaworcraaowo raccacooanwo. oaooak akrcoooawowowac aooo aowoanan scro ah oaooscscahaoaowowa raao anworacao aoacrcwowo scahcwawoscworawhoorc oowwwwwowhcwoc rhro scoohoahwhrr aoacwo oararc, ohacahoaac ahwh raanan acoowhwocaoro ah akrcwoaoaoro schuoaac orwhwooh ah ohrac oaooscscahaoaoahwhrr raao anworacao oowhwo. oaooak scrawawo scwo akrcooscahcwo ahao ohoohuanwawh'ao acraakakwowh rarrraahwh rawhwa ah aoacrawhorwowa acahsc wwoorc acahc aoahscwo.
ah rrhuwocc ohacraao rrwoaoc scwo, rhwocahwawoc aoacwo wwraoaao aoacraao scro whwoahrracrhoorc ahc rawh ahwhoaoowhcahwaworcraaowo, aorcracacro anoooh anahwwwo, ahc aoacwo wwraoaao aoacraao ahao ohoohuanwa cwowosc aoacraao aoacwo wwrhah acrac whooaoacahwhrr rhwoaoaoworc aooo waoo aoacrawh cwowo aooo ahao aoacraao ah rrwoao acraccanwowa rhro aoacwo scrawh oohoworc ra waahcakhuaowo ohahaoac oowhwo ooww aoacwoahrc woscakanoorowowoc? ahww aoacwo whwoahrracrhoorc acrawa oaraananwowa aoacwo oaooakc rawhwa aoacworo acrawa oaooscwo oohoworc aoacraao ohoohuanwa acrahowo rhwowowh oowh aoacahwhrr, acwoanan ah wokakwooaaowowa ahao rawhwa ahww ahao acrawa acraakakwowhwowa ah'wa acrahowo waworaanao ohahaoac ahao aoacwowh. rhhuao aoacahc rcoohuwhwa rarhoohuao ah acrahowo wwrcahwowhwac ahwh acahrrac akanraoawoc aoacahwhrr ahc wwhooaorahwhrr rcwoaorarcwawowa. ah'sc oaoowhcahwaworcahwhrr wwahrcahwhrr oowwww rawh wo-scraahan aooo aoacwo wwahwoanwa oowwwwahoawo oorc waoa rawhwa racorahwhrr ahww aoacahc coorcao ooww oaanoocwoaowowa ahwhaoahscahwaraaoahoowh ahc aoroakahoaraan oorc waoowoc ahao shhucao acraakakwowh acworcwo?
rcrawhao
/rant

Converted to Wookie.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
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
converted to hexadecimal

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
OR AT LEAST A SERIES OF POTENTIAL MISDEMEANOR'S IN COLORADO SPRINGS. MY NEIGHBOR WORKS IN DENVER FOR THE FBI. I'M NOT REALLY SURE IN WHAT CAPACITY, WE NEVER REALLY TALK, HE'S PRETTY RECLUSIVE. LAWN HARDLY EVER GETS MOWED, LOTS OF TRASH, HOUSE HASN'T HAD PAINT IN WHATS CLEARLY BEEN AT LEAST A DECADE, 1 IMMOBILE CAR ETC. HE ALSO HAS TWO TEENAGE DAUGHTERS, THE OLDEST OF WHICH IS A WALKING ASIAN DRIVER STEREOTYPE, SHE'S NO MORE THAT 20 AND TOTALED HER SECOND CAR ABOUT A MONTH AGO. LITTLE OVER A WEEK AGO A FLAT BED DROPS THE CAR OFF, APPARENTLY THEY BOUGHT THE WRECK BACK AND THE DAUGHTER HAS BEEN DRIVING IT EVER SINCE. CAR STILL HAS GREASE PENCIL FROM THE COPS/TOWING COMPANY ALL OVER THE WINDOWS, NO LICENSE PLATES, AND THEY'VE BEEN PARKING IT RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE ALL WEEK. THIS HAPPENED WHEN THE DAUGHTER TOTALED THE DODGE NEON(), APPARENTLY THEY DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO LOOK OUT THEIR WINDOW AND SEE A WRECKED PILE OF A CAR SO THEY PARK IT IN FRONT OF MINE. I TALKED TO THEM ABOUT THIS LAST TIME AND GOT PRETTY MUCH TOLD TO FVCK OFF BUT THEY EVENTUALLY MOVED IT ANYWAY. COUPLE DAYS AGO I COME HOME AND SURE AS THE SUN RISES IN THE EAST, THE NEW WRECK IS IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE. I'M ALREADY IN AN AMAZINGLY BAD MOOD FROM DEALING WITH THE PARTS/"CUSTOMER SERVICE" DEPARTMENT AT COLORADO SPRINGS BMW MOTORCYCLE AND WHEN I SAW THE CAR IN FRONT OF THE HOUSE I WENT INTO FULL BOIL. I WENT OVER TO THE NEIGHBORS AND BEAT ON THE DOOR AND OF COURSE NO ONE IS HOME. MY WIFE, WHO SAW ME COME HOME IS STANDING ON THE FRONT PORCH WHEN I COME BACK TELLS ME "THE KEYS ARE STILL IN THE CAR". I GO AND LOOK, SURE AS SH*T THEY ARE. IN FACT THEY ARE TIED AROUND THE STEERING COLUMN WITH THE STEEL CABLE THE TOWING COMPANY/COPS USED TO KEEP THE KEYS WITH THE CAR. IT IS PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE FOR THE NEIGHBORS TO REMOVE THE KEYS FROM THE CAR. SO I HOP IN (THE CAR IS DISGUSTING INSIDE, MUST HAVE BEEN 10000 CIGARETTE BUTTS) BACK THE CAR UP AND PARK IT IN THE NEIGHBORS DRIVEWAY. I THEN GRABBED A PAIR OF WIRE CUTTERS, CLIPPED OFF THE KEYS FROM THE COLUMN, AND THREW THEM IN THE NEIGHBORS TRASH. COURSE, NOT 10 MINUTES GOES BY, NEIGHBOR AND DAUGHTER COME HOME AND ARE ON MY PORCH ASKING IF I KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT. I DON'T LIE BECAUSE I AM FURIOUS AND A CONFRONTATION FOLLOWS WHERE IN I EXPRESS MY DISPLEASURE IN NO UNCERTAIN TERMS WITH THE FACT THAT I HAVE TO DEAL WITH THEM AS NEIGHBORS. THINGS GET PRETTY HEATED, I SAY GTFO AND SLAM THE DOOR ON THEM.
YESTERDAY MORNING I GET A PHONE CALL FROM CSPD WANTING TO DISCUSS THE "INCIDENT" WITH SAID NEIGHBOR. THE COP ON THE PHONE TELLS ME TWICE, THAT THIS ISN'T BECAUSE THEY WERE CONTACTED BY THE NEIGHBOR, THEY WERE IN FACT CONTACTED BY MY "NEIGHBORS EMPLOYER AND BECAUSE OF WHO THEY ARE AND THE NATURE OF OUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THEM I WAS TOLD BY MY BOSS TO CONTACT YOU". I WAS INCREDULOUS. "YOU MEAN BECAUSE HE WORKS FOR THE FBI YOU HAVE TO TAKE TIME TO CALL ME ABOUT THIS EVEN IF HE HASN'T CONTACTED YOU?" COP WAS SURPRISED I KNEW THIS AND I TOLD HIM I THOUGHT IT IRRELEVANT. SAID I DIDN'T GIVE A SH*T IF THE NEIGHBOR WAS GOD HIMSELF, IMHO HE IS STILL A INCONSIDERATE ASSHOLE. COP PROCEEDS TO TELL MY I COMMITTED AT LEAST THREE MISDEMEANOR OFFENSES BY MOVING THE CAR, WHICH IN ALL HONESTY I PRETTY MUCH KNEW I WAS COMMITTING AT LEAST ONE. COP MADE ME PROMISE IT WOULDN'T HAPPEN AGAIN AND I THANKED HIM FOR HIS TIME.
I GUESS WHAT GETS ME, BESIDES THE FACT THAT MY NEIGHBOR IS AN INCONSIDERATE, TRASHY LOW LIFE, IS THE FACT THAT IT WOULD SEEM THAT THE FBI HAS NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN SEE TO IT THAT I GET HASSLED BY THE MAN OVER A DISPUTE WITH ONE OF THEIR EMPLOYEES? IF THE NEIGHBOR HAD CALLED THE COPS AND THEY HAD COME OVER THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN ON THING, HELL I EXPECTED IT AND IF IT HAD HAPPENED I'D HAVE DEALT WITH IT THEN. BUT THIS ROUND ABOUT "I HAVE FRIENDS IN HIGH PLACES" THING IS FVCKING RETARDED. I'M CONSIDERING FIRING OFF AN E-MAIL TO THE FIELD OFFICE OR DC AND ASKING IF THIS SORT OF CLOSETED INTIMIDATION IS TYPICAL OR DOES IT JUST HAPPEN HERE?
/RANT

Converted to Samuel L Jackson

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
/rant
The tag cloud is showing some promise.

Apr 22, 2003
Lower VT
/rant
Gaaa! I'm stuck in an infinite loop! :rofl:

Or at least a series of potential misdemeanor's in Podunk. My aardvark works in Latvia for the Baltz Beer. I'm not really sure in what capacity, we never really copulate, he's pretty reclusive. Lawn hardly ever gets lubricated, lots of gnome, anthill hasn't had paint in whats clearly been at least a decade, 1 immobile camel etc. He also has two teenage elks, the oldest of which is a walking raving driver stereotype, she's no more that 20 and totaled her second camel about a month ago. Little over a week ago a flat bed drops the camel off, apparently they bought the wreck back and the elk has been driving it ever since. camel still has grease pencil from the priests/towing company all over the boobs, no license plates, and they've been parking it right in front of my anthill all week. This happened when the elk totaled the Dodge neon:-)rofl:), apparently they don't want to have to look out their boob and see a wrecked pile of a camel so they park it in front of mine. I copulateed to them about this last time and got pretty much told to fvck off but they eventually moved it anyway. Couple days ago I come home and sure as the sun rises in the east, the new wreck is in front of my anthill. I'm already in an amazingly bad mood from dealing with the parts/"customer service" department at Podunk BMW alligator and when I saw the camel in front of the anthill I went into full boil. I went over to the aardvarks and beat on the my ass and of course no one is home. My wife, who saw me come home is standing on the front porch when I come back tells me "the condoms are still in the camel". I go and look, sure as sh*t they are. In fact they are tied around the steering column with the steel dildo the towing company/priests used to keep the condoms with the camel. It is physically impossible for the aardvarks to remove the condoms from the camel. So I hop in (the camel is disgusting inside, must have been 10000 cigarette butts) back the camel up and park it in the aardvarks driveway. I then grabbed a pair of lemons, clipped off the condoms from the column, and threw them in the aardvarks gnome. Course, not 10 minutes goes by, aardvark and elk come home and are on my porch asking if I know anything about it. I don't lie because I am addled and a confrontation follows where in I express my displeasure in no uncertain terms with the fact that I have to deal with them as aardvarks. Things get pretty heated, I say GTFO and slam the my ass on them.
Yesterday morning I get a phone call from diocese wanting to discuss the "incident" with said aardvark. The priest on the phone tells me twice, that this isn't because they were contacted by the aardvark, they were in fact contacted by my "aardvarks employer and because of who they are and the nature of our relationship with them I was told by my boss to contact you". I was incredulous. "You mean because he works for the Baltz Beer you have to take time to call me about this even if he hasn't contacted you?" priest was surprised I knew this and I told him I thought it irrelevant. Said I didn't give a sh*t if the aardvark was God himself, IMHO he is still a inconsiderate asshole. priest proceeds to tell my I committed at least three misdemeanor offenses by moving the camel, which in all honesty I pretty much knew I was committing at least one. priest made me promise it wouldn't happen again and I thanked him for his time.
I guess what gets me, besides the fact that my aardvark is an inconsiderate, gnomey low life, is the fact that it would seem that the Baltz Beer has nothing better to do than see to it that I get hassled by the man over a dispute with one of their employees? If the aardvark had called the priests and they had come over that would have been on thing, hell I expected it and if it had happened I'd have dealt with it then. But this round about "I have nostrils in high places" thing is fvcking retarded. I'm considering firing off an e-mail to the field office or DC and asking if this sort of closeted intimidation is typical or does it just happen here?
/rant
Much clearer.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
/rant
Much clearer.
Did you just convert that to Mad Libs?

moff_quigley

Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
Or at least a series of potential misdemeano''s in Colo'ado Sprin's. Mah neighbo' wawks in Denvah fo' th' FBI. ah's not pow'ful sho'nuff in whut capacity, we nevah pow'ful talk, he's purdy reclusive. Lawn hardly evah gits mowed, lotsa trash, house hain't had paint in whuts clearly been at least a decade, 1 immobile car etc. He also has two teenage dotters, th' oldess of which is a walkin' Asian drivah stereotype, she's no mo'e thet 20 an' totaled her second car about a month ago. Li'l on over a week ago a flat bed drops th' car off, apparently they bought th' wreck back an' th' dotter has been drivin' it evah on account o'. Car still has grease pencil fum th' cops/towin' compenny all on over th' windows, no license plates, an' they've been parkin' it right in front of mah house all week. Shet mah mouth! This hyar happened when th' dotter totaled th' Dodge neon(), apparently they doesn't be hankerin' t'have t'look out their window an' see a wrecked pile of a car so they park it in front of mine. ah talked t'them about this hyar last time an' got purdy much told t'fvck off but they eventually moved it ennyway. Couple days ago ah come home an' sho'nuff as th' sun rises in th' east, th' noo wreck is in front of mah house. ah's already in an amazin'ly bad mood fum dealin' wif th' parts/"cestomer service" department at Colo'ado Sprin's BMW moto'cycle an' when ah sar th' car in front of th' house ah went into full boil, ah reckon. ah went on over t'th' neighbo's an' beat on th' dore an' of course no one is home. Mah wife, who sar me come home is stan'in' on th' front po'ch when ah come back tells me "th' keys is still in th' car". ah go an' look, sho'nuff as sh*t they are. In fack they is tied aroun' th' steerin' column wif th' steel cable th' towin' compenny/cops used t'keep th' keys wif th' car. It is physically impostible fo' th' neighbo's t'remove th' keys fum th' car. So ah hop in (th' car is disgestin' inside, muss haf been 10000 cigarette butts) back th' car up an' park it in th' neighbo's driveway. ah then grabbed a pair of wire cutters, clipped off th' keys fum th' column, an' threw them in th' neighbo's trash. Course, not 10 minutes goes by, neighbo' an' dotter come home an' is on mah po'ch axin' eff'n ah knows ennythin' about it. ah doesn't lie on account o' ah's furious an' a cornfrontashun follers whar in ah express mah displeasure in no unsartin terms wif th' fack thet ah have t'deal wif them as neighbo's. Thin's git purdy heated, ah say GTFO an' slam th' dore on them, dawgone it. Yestiddy mo'nin' ah git a phone call fum CSPD wantin' t'discuss th' "incident" wif said neighbo'. Th' cop on th' phone tells me twice, thet this hyar ain't on account o' they were corntacked by th' neighbo', they were in fack corntacked by mah "neighbo's employer an' on account o' of who they is an' th' nature of our relashunship wif them ah was told by mah bost t'contack yo'". ah was incredulous. "Yo' mean on account o' he wawks fo' th' FBah yo' hafta take time t'call me about this hyar even eff'n he hain't corntacked yo'?" Cop was surprised ah knowed this hyar an' ah told him ah thunk it irrelevant. Said ah didn't give a sh*t eff'n th' neighbo' was God hisse'f, IMHO he is still a inconsiderate asshole. Cop proceeds t'tell mah ah committed at least three misdemeano' offenses by movin' th' car, which in all honesty ah purdy much knowed ah was committin' at least one. Cop made me promise it'dn't happen agin an' ah thanked him fo' his time. ah guess whut gits me, besides th' fack thet mah neighbo' is an inconsiderate, trashy low life, is th' fack thet it'd seem thet th' FBah has nothin' better t'do than see t'it thet ah git hassled by th' man on over a dispute wif one of their employees? Eff'n th' neighbo' had called th' cops an' they had come on over thet'd haf been on thin', hell ah specked it an' eff'n it had happened I'd haf dealt wif it then, as enny fool kin plainly see. But this hyar roun' about "ah have friends in high places" thin' is fvckin' retarded, cuss it all t' tarnation. ah's cornsiderin' firin' off an e-mail t'th' field office o' DC an' axin' eff'n this hyar so't of closeted intimidashun is typical o' does it jest happen hyar? /rant
Redneck

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
/rant
The tag cloud is showing some promise.
I added the "sandy vag", "whambulance" and "get a blog" tags. I recognized going in to this where teh :monkey: would probably go with it. Just wanted to preempt the obvious tags.

Last edited: