Quantcast

Apple IPOD help

BKQuill

Turbo Monkey
Dec 19, 2004
Rangers Lead the Way
Okay, so my wife just bought me an IPOD, and I'm not the most knowledgeable computer person. Is there a list or a site that you can share some tunes? I can do the I-Tunes store, but I don't feel like spending thousands of dollars on songs (at 99 cents a song, it'll add up quickly), and I couldn't find some of the old school stuff that I want (dead kennedy', misfits, etc). I would just like to raid someone's music collection, am I making any sense?

Thanks,
Brian :stupid:

arboc!

Turbo Monkey
Dec 18, 2004
spokane, WA
no, kazaa sucks, hardly any of the songs are good anymore. use another free one like gluz, then you can upload all your sorgs from there into itunesm and like its been said ruip the songs from a cd and put them on itunes. we cant give you our songs, but you can get your own for free.
btw, do you have a cd burner... because its needed to get song from your cd collection.

D

d-sop

ok..........

1) for downloading free, no-ads music from other people OUTSIDE ur network, limewire.

2) for downloading music off other computers INSIDE your network, OurTunes is definately the way to go.

and props to your wife.

D

d-sop

yea, you go to prefrences, then the sharing tab, then share your music. the person that ur jackin from has to be on ur network, sharing, and have their itunes open. thats it. so tyte.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
google for "Poisoned OS X". good p2p client for macs

Barbaton

Turbo Monkey
May 11, 2002
suburban hell
d-sop said:
ok..........

2) for downloading music off other computers INSIDE your network, OurTunes is definately the way to go.

and props to your wife.
gettunes is good too if you have a mac. not sure if there's a version for Wincrap, but it's open source so there might be.