Quantcast

Apple's version of PowerPoint?

Barbaton

Turbo Monkey
May 11, 2002
suburban hell
all the time. makes pretty presentations really quickly. and has very intuitive element alignment tools that make putting together a slide very quickly...

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Or you could always...

http://www.microsoft.com/mac/products/powerpoint2004/powerpoint2004.aspx?pid=powerpoint2004

I have the entire Office suite for Mac, and it's WAY nice, I love it actually. Nice thing about using the Office suite is that it's fairly transferrable cross-platform so if you have a Mac at home and PC's at school/work you're all set. For me, all my clients work on Windows and send me content in Word or Excel all the time, so it's a necessity. If you're looking for free though, then maybe not, but I think I only paid around $150 for the "Student/Teacher" version - all four apps. I bought it from an Apple retail store that knew FULL WELL I wasn't a student or a teacher, and they just said I didn't need to register it.

Mackie

Monkey
Mar 4, 2004
New York
TN said:
thanks that is just what i was looking for.
ever used it?
I use it plenty, and it just blows PP away. But there's a caveat. 99.91% of the world uses PP, and while KeyNote can export to a PP format, you can end up losing quite a bit in the process. If I know that my final product will end up having to be shown via PP (especially if it's PP on Windoze), I'll just make it in PP from scratch.