Quantcast

april 24, 2002

c2001

Paparazzi
Aug 10, 2001
where everyone is
i think it's speEch.

like i said, matty and i rented a plane and went and looked for places to ride bikes. a guy he works with has his license and took us up for about a 2 hours...we paid for the plane/time

May 24, 2002
Boulder CO
Who blew it? We had Brendon convinced that Matty and Spomes just broke through in the extremly lucrative sport and skill of mountain bike racing and photography. It would have been sweet, Matty could have kept driving his truck just cause he likes to "keep it real" and Spomes would start getting chased around by popperazi. Brendon would have told all the ladies that he too is just a few years away from "the big time" which would have lead him to the promise land of more play...oh wait...i'm still typing

dcamp29

Monkey
Feb 14, 2004
Colorado
jeff, you're terrible at spelling- "pooperazi" maybe that was a lame attempt at a joke like- POOPeratzi and im just an idiot. btw- did you make it to starbucks on time after the cycling get together?

May 24, 2002
Boulder CO
OH I made Starbucks 5 minutes EARLY...how do you like them apples.

I start running tommorow...gym, run, swim. No road riding. Only DJ/BMX/urb...and gnar campus DH

dcamp29

Monkey
Feb 14, 2004
Colorado
yeah did you check it out? the straight line needs to be five fingered if you catch my drift. as for me, training starts tuesday, no excersize only video games and drinking and a little bmx. but seriously jeff, ive located a massive number of pallets, and a ton of plywood and ****. we need to make something, i was thinking a wall ride of death, you know like up the side of a building, over a shark pit and then to another lander, but if you don't make it, youre dead or something. that would be sweet.

TheInedibleHulk

Turbo Monkey
May 26, 2004
Colorado
neversummersnow said:
OH I made Starbucks 5 minutes EARLY...how do you like them apples.

I start running tommorow...gym, run, swim. No road riding. Only DJ/BMX/urb...and gnar campus DH
AHAHAAH I started running back when I couldnt ride, and I was in good shape for like a week. Now Im a fatass again. Jeff, Im jumping again, let me know when you're going. Oh and I agree, screw the road bike, its time to lift, board, and jump for about 2 months.

mgy

Monkey
Apr 4, 2002
Morrison
neversummersnow said:
last night...that's when...14 hours of sleep!
Um, Sleep is good. You must recover from intense workout young grasshopper. recovery make you strong. riding proc. pine rim on my new (used) moto make me fast. now me tried, need sleep.

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
mgy said:
Um, Sleep is good. You must recover from intense workout young grasshopper. recovery make you strong. riding proc. pine rim on my new (used) moto make me fast. now me tried, need sleep.

have you ever ridin any moto gene?
whatcha get?

mgy

Monkey
Apr 4, 2002
Morrison
bcd said:
have you ever ridin any moto gene?
whatcha get?
Wow, did this thread get hi-jacked or what?! I had an '83 XL in '99 but it was a pig with lame suspension. I only rode it 5 or 6 times offroad and it was scary!
:eek: I just got a KDX 220 and it is sweet! Very nimble bike with a lot of power. Living in Fruita we something like 6,000,000 miles of trails in the area and Moab is only 1.5 hours away (in a Vanagon towing two motos) so I think I am going to ride this moto a lot!

Bikerpunk241

Monkey
Sep 28, 2001
Gene, I'm gonna try and get out your way to do some riding again this winter.....This time, gonna make it down horsetheif without destroying the brake :D

May 24, 2002
Boulder CO
I put a moto on my xmas list...just cause my mom asked me for a list...all i put was that, think it'll work? haha...

I seriously am trying the whole full-time work thing while in school to see if I can pull in enough $$$ for a moto...the investment isnt all that bad!

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
mgy said:
Wow, did this thread get hi-jacked or what?! I had an '83 XL in '99 but it was a pig with lame suspension. I only rode it 5 or 6 times offroad and it was scary!
:eek: I just got a KDX 220 and it is sweet! Very nimble bike with a lot of power. Living in Fruita we something like 6,000,000 miles of trails in the area and Moab is only 1.5 hours away (in a Vanagon towing two motos) so I think I am going to ride this moto a lot!

that is a great chioce for a moto.
good trail bike w/o the death HP or a 250 MX bike.
i will bring my bike if i come up there. lol as if.