Quantcast

April rides at Windrock

?????

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
San Francisco
Do any of you have plans for riding at Windrock in April? I'd like to come up and ride there some before summer starts and would like to meet up with some other people that know the trails better.

JeffD

Monkey
Mar 23, 2002
Macon, GA
I'm pretty certain the final weekend of the month (not sure what dates that is) is going to be the big semi-annual MI/High Gear Racing weekend that usually has about 40-50 guys show.

A few of us will make the trek up from GA either the first or second weekend as well and for a few gas bucks you're welcome to get in the truck.

Nov 3, 2003
Virginia
Hello, my son and I were planning a trip down from VA. We'd like to meet up with someone who knows their way around as well.
We need to get our bikes tuned before the race season starts...figured Windrock would be awesome!!!

John P.

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
Golden, CO
I would love to meet up with some guys down there in April, but I was hoping for something a little earlier in the month. That second weekend (12/13) would be primo for me. Anyone else? I've never been before, but I could probably talk my GF into shuttle duty, and I'd definitely chip in on gas.

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
I would love to meet up with some guys down there in April, but I was hoping for something a little earlier in the month. That second weekend (12/13) would be primo for me. Anyone else? I've never been before, but I could probably talk my GF into shuttle duty, and I'd definitely chip in on gas.
There is a local crew out there every weekend. Before you come post up and we'll get you orientated.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
Yeah, let me know when, and I will meet you up there for sure.

John P.

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
Golden, CO
Sounds good, guys. I'm going to shoot for that April 12/13 weekend and see if I can round up some others to come join me. Looking forward to it!!

-John P.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Sounds good, guys. I'm going to shoot for that April 12/13 weekend and see if I can round up some others to come join me. Looking forward to it!!

-John P.
Just so you know John, and you know I wouldn't steer you wrong...you're gonna love that place. :thumb:

Oh...and I watched Collective again last night...to think I missed out on that epic descent will eat at me for a long...long time....:disgust1: