Quantcast

Aptos djers please read

Mar 13, 2005
Hi I am pretty new to dirt jumping so was wondering if any riders in aptos would be willing to teach me. Also I need a riding buddy to jump with. Another thing, if you know where alex reeves lives, I live by him.

Mar 13, 2005
You guys are such asswholes! Im just trying to get help and then you go and say your fantasies raping children. Way to go pat yourselves on the back, for being asswhole of the week on rm. Burn in hell ****er!

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
1rock_hopper1 said:
You guys are such asswholes! Im just trying to get help and then you go and say your fantasies raping children. Way to go pat yourselves on the back, for being asswhole of the week on rm. Burn in hell ****er!
you can say asshole on here, i mean unless you are refering to the ass as a whole. like the whole ass as opposed to the asshole.

captainpolution

Turbo Monkey
Nov 18, 2004
1rock_hopper1 said:

that was actualy quite comical

yay, new sig!

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
p2djer said:
Oh well nobody helped, Ill just go ride with my new buddy cameron. So dont feel bad for me, my new friend is pro. Take that you pedafiles.
Dude, we are pedaLphiles, get it right and maybe someone will jump you. I mean, err, jump with you. ;)

arboc!

Turbo Monkey
Dec 18, 2004
spokane, WA
thread of the day for sure. and why did he start a new account? its not our fault you dont have friends.... you could maybe go out and find people who ride, and dare i say talk to them? *gasp*