Quantcast

Aptos Jump Jam HD video

aeffertz

Monkey
Jun 12, 2008
Ladysmith, WI
Really liked that video.
Was hoping for some more footy of the white/orange bike guy, but I know how it is when you're at something like that. You just want to watch, rather than record ****.

bikenweed

Turbo Monkey
Oct 21, 2004
Los Osos
Really liked that video.
Was hoping for some more footy of the white/orange bike guy, but I know how it is when you're at something like that. You just want to watch, rather than record ****.
There was someone there with a white and orange bike?

That Mike Montgomery character had a white and pink bike, you mean him?

bikenweed

Turbo Monkey
Oct 21, 2004
Los Osos
Probably.
Fullface dude. haha
I was hating on his style pretty bad. Bar hops and heel clickers galore. Sure, he's a great rider, but that **** is too FMX for me. I'd rather not encourage that kind of clownery.

If any of the other 458934509345 people who were filming ever edit/post up, it'll probably be chock full'o clips of Mr. FMX.

Mar 27, 2007
LA, CA
I was hating on his style pretty bad. Bar hops and heel clickers galore. Sure, he's a great rider, but that **** is too FMX for me. I'd rather not encourage that kind of clownery.

If any of the other 458934509345 people who were filming ever edit/post up, it'll probably be chock full'o clips of Mr. FMX.
I think most people would agree that heel clickers and bar hops are goofy, but his style and flow are quality. We need to be less concerned about genre influence and more concerned that a rider isn't prick, likes to dig and is amped on riding.