Quantcast

Are Marazocchi Super Monsters overkill for an intermediate DH run?

Smelly

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2004
out yonder, round bout a hootinany
i'll chime in here
there was an RM9 with a supermonster on ebay not too long ago. looked rad. too bad you'd need an engine to get the front wheel up. that's right, an internal combustion engine. or a battery operated one that you can zip tie to the top tube and make braaaaaaap noises with.
fortunetly, most of the people who buy a supermonster try to jump off a cliff and die. natural selection at work.

+1 post for me

DHracer1067

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2003
somewhere really ****ty
i love posting pointless posts. yup. hey guess what. i think im gonna buy a super monster for my bighit so that i can commute to the trails a bit easier. what you think of that. good i dea or no. i think my super t is lacking a bit for the super awesome curb drops that one encounters while riding places. and the cracks in the sidewalks are just brutal. i think i might die if i dont get atleast 10 more inches of travel.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
aussiedude said:
I wasn't planning on putting it on a hardtail. The Monsters were going to go on my RM9

Congrats you will have the worlds highest bottom bracket and wont be able to go around any turn without tipping over :nuts:

squarewheels said:
i'll chime in here
there was an RM9 with a supermonster on ebay not too long ago. looked rad. too bad you'd need an engine to get the front wheel up. that's right, an internal combustion engine. or a battery operated one that you can zip tie to the top tube and make braaaaaaap noises with.
fortunetly, most of the people who buy a supermonster try to jump off a cliff and die. natural selection at work.
Im with ya on that brah :eviltongu