Quantcast

Are the Red Sox glad they dumped Manny or what !

berkshire_rider

Growler
Feb 5, 2003
The Blackstone Valley
They are 2 games out of first behind a team that probably won't stay hot all year, and have the 2nd best record in the AL.

The only one that appears to be missing him is Ortiz, although I don't know why with the way Youkilis is hitting.
:disgust1:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
did you even read the fvcking story?

it wasn't a steroid.
Manny says it wasn't a steroid. You should always trust the athlete in these situations. Either way there are plenty of performance enhancing drugs that are not steroids, cheating is cheating.

All I can say is if I had a $25,000,000 paycheck that relied on me passing a piss test I would certainly pay a doctor or someone a little extra money to make sure they meds they gave me were not on the banned list.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Some people sure are.

Los Angeles broke the modern major league record for home winning streak to start a season with its 13th straight victory. The Dodgers beat the 12-0 mark of the 1911 Detroit Tigers.
:clapping: Go Blue.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
All I can say is if I had a $25,000,000 paycheck that relied on me passing a piss test I would certainly pay a doctor or someone a little extra money to make sure they meds they gave me were not on the banned list.
The key word is someone....it isn't the doctor's responsibility to check the banned substances list before they prescribe a star athlete a drug to fix the situation they came in for-- it's up to the athlete or someone they trust 100% completely to do that. Steroid or not....if it's on the list, you can't take the drug. We all know what the drug was for that he took, let's not sugarcoat this.