Quantcast

Are these lowrider bikes just for guys?

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
theres that schwinn one in the buy n sell still. i really want it. but no real point for me.

Joe Pozer

Mullet Head
Aug 22, 2001
Redwood City
I think this one would be perfect for you...check out the seat and the steering wheel...also, if you get a flat all you have to do is change out the tire. No more messing with tire levers.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Joe Pozer said:
I think this one would be perfect for you...check out the seat and the steering wheel...also, if you get a flat all you have to do is change out the tire. No more messing with tire levers.

That one is bitch slap pimpin! I still think you'd look great on one if we got you a wife beater, some ben davis' and a bandana to tie down way low on your forehead...oh...and you need to grow a foo man choo with a cadillac...cruise through down town san heezay...

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Rock it DHG, I think it would be rad to see more chicks cruising lowriders.

But that link for spinners...those aren't spinners, they look like two window fans. THESE are spinners.

:p

EDIT: I fixed the link...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
This is probably to crusty for you...

just cruise yard sales/swap meets for an old bike. I like them crusty.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
They are totally for girls too! Shoot, I would love to see my GF riding one of them... in the school girl outfit... Awwwwww... yeaaaaaaahhhh.

Excellent smilie by the way.

Oh, the bike would also need a chrome chain steering wheel to be barriolicious And a Virgin Mary mural... and glitter paint...