Quantcast

Are we a band or a militia? A few shots from my band's last show

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Hmmmm, I can't see it all, but, are you called Powermouth?

If so that makes the previous sodomy post valid.

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
We can't all be trendsetters such as yourself, Joe! Let me demonstrate -

Me (to the right, somewhere in San Jose, mid 2000's):

Mike Dean (COC,mid 80's):

Last edited:

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Your superhero costumes are too clean and shiny. Chuck some red clay dirt on them and then go back out like you've actually been doing something wrong. :thumb:

..and is that an industrial floor mat on that guys sleeve?

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Your superhero costumes are too clean and shiny. Chuck some red clay dirt on them and then go back out like you've actually been doing something wrong. :thumb:

..and is that an industrial floor mat on that guys sleeve?
it might be. or we could be strong enough to use real diamond plate. keeping the kids' fantasy alive.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
unrelated to bad-ass music, how is the recovery going? I saw somewhere you rode recently, how much time do you spend in the chair vs. out?
Recovery is great. I've been out of the chair for almost two years now. It was two Octobers back that they sent me home with a walker and a cane and a chair for a bit of use. I took my first bike ride the following Father's Day which was less than a year after the injury. I did a small street ride. Since then, I've done one XC ride and then sold my trail bike. My left arm is still pretty weak; I can't lift it over my head. I have a ton of muscle spasms that restrict that arm from moving, but it gets better every day. Lots of strength training and massages.

I mostly sit to play bass because my balance gets weird and my left shoulder hates the weight if the bass from the strap.

Other than that, the worst part is the sudden and immediate need to pee at surprising intervals, like on the freeway at speed. I've gotten comfy with public urination.

Last edited: