Quantcast

Are we toast?

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Pretty sure that is just an advertisement
Yep. Plus posts can/are typically scheduled to get published on certain dates, rather than someone going in and clicking the Publish button. It's very possible that new posts will come up, just because they've been scheduled to appear.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Hypernormality
Low-paid millennials desperately trying to stay relevant, visible and — in their own heads anyway — employable in the rarified context of opining about their fancy hobby whilst the mothership crashes and burns?

Or actual resurrection of this particular orchid of capitalism?

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Low-paid millennials desperately trying to stay relevant, visible and — in their own heads anyway —
Yeah, what a shame that some people are underpaid for doing something they enjoy, just to survive on this little spec of dirt flying through (empty) space. The horror!

or they are scheduled articles. ya know, technology.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
That video is awful, I only got a few seconds into it before I was like... "This is so obviously just an ad. They're not even trying to disguise it as riding content..." That and the music sucked balls.
So ridiculous. Let's not post any real content, but we'll let the ads still run.

Fortunately, I haven't gotten wind of the corporate overlords turning Ridemonkey into a straight-up shill site.

But if I did receive such an email, I'd probably read about it on a Samsung® Galaxy Note™ 20. The large, ultra high definition display would make it easy to read and respond to such a ludicrous request, and I'd be able to use the integrated S-Pen™ to draw a dickbutt in my rebuttal, while the variety of available colors would ensure that I'd remain stylish.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
I've never really read the articles coz I'm just here to whinge, but the new articles catch my attention, I like it.
"This slick commuter focused helmet is all about being seen. "
1604491314020.png

Finally an end to people putting helmets on backwards, hoorah!

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
Was starting to lurk about again, this news bums me out! I've been on a 3 year child-rearing vacation.

God I hope the RM doesn't bite the dust! I'll chip in if it can help.

Oh yeah, whatever happened to @Tantrum_Cycles?