Quantcast

Are we witnessing the death of american democracy?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Well it's sure as shit not getting any smarter out there.

If I was in the ICU with a shattered spine and a bunch of fatass dipshits in q shirts and maga hats started barging in with their stupid little cell phone cameras on, I would grab every sharp thing in the room and fucking lose it on those morons.

And I know I could because the last time I shattered my spine I crawled over to the toilet and fucking lost it on the plumbing.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
If I was in the ICU with a shattered spine and a bunch of fatass dipshits in q shirts and maga hats started barging in with their stupid little cell phone cameras on, I would grab every sharp thing in the room and fucking lose it on those morons.

And I know I could because the last time I shattered my spine I crawled over to the toilet and fucking lost it on the plumbing.
Sounds like a cute accident.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Noted political philosopher, MacArthur Fellowship genius grant receiver, and republican Wunderkind, *checks notes* Randy Quaid checks in on the state of things.

The shitter, is indeed quite full. :rofl:

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Pretty sure @kidwoo hurt his feelers.
You know, he was missing for so long, we successfully brought him back cause hes an old school monkey and we missed him.

then everyone proceeded to fight with him on a regular basis because of differing opinions. No one should be surprised if he left again.

There's much less respect for different opinions around here lately.
Edit, especially re: guns or cops

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
You know, he was missing for so long, we successfully brought him back cause hes an old school monkey and we missed him.

then everyone proceeded to fight with him on a regular basis because of differing opinions. No one should be surprised if he left again.

It takes two to escalate an argument. I choose not to engage Brian because I know there is no chance of productive conversation, as I would not engage Dan0 on guns for the same reasons. One must put their big boy pants on in the PWN or step away.

Now lets talk about jonkranked running eaterofdog off dumb with grade school insults in the lounge.

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007

You'll have to forgive me, if I shed not a single tear. Sometimes, it's not the message that sucks, it's the messenger. Dan-o certainly gave as much shit as he got. Tell me you can't imagine the sort of "snowflake" bull shit he would be spouting if a more "liberal" person felt like they got "run out" of here.

"Stage 4 TDS!" - Dan-o, probably.
I posted this, because it's almost a verbatim thing, he said to me, when I first brought up the very subject the JBP's article discusses.

The idea that trump would refuse to leave office if unelected or after two terms is laughable. Get a fucking grip.
Beats stage 4 TDS.
You won't be laffing when he refuses to leave office! :panic:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Fun news day today.

Sam Alito rejected the state of TX's claims against the schwing states. You don't need to pretend or 'act like' anything. This has been a legit full blown coup attempt.

Now comes the violence stage.

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
Sam Alito rejected the state of TX's claims against the schwing states. You don't need to pretend or 'act like' anything. This has been a legit full blown coup attempt.
Paxton (the texas AG) is apparently the subject of several federal investigations. There is speculation that this is his attempt to curry favor and fish for a pardon from the sitting president.

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
"it was only two weeks before Election Day that four of the court’s conservatives announced their potential willingness to throw out votes on the basis of this theory of state legislative supremacy over electoral votes. It is very easy to imagine a world in which the election was a little closer, where the outcome came down to one state instead of three or four, and the court’s conservatives could use the conflict over a narrow margin to hand the president a second term. "

This was an interesting read: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/12/11/opinion/trump-republicans-texas-lawsuit.html?action=click&module=Opinion&pgtype=Homepage