Quantcast

Are we witnessing the death of the Republican Party?

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Trump supporter at Mobile rally:

“Hopefully, he’s going to sit there and say, ‘When I become elected president, what we’re going to do is we’re going to make the border a vacation spot, it’s going to cost you $25 for a permit, and then you get $50 for every confirmed kill,’ ” said Jim Sherota, 53, who works for a landscaping company. “That’d be one nice thing.”

:rofl:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Needed a large file printed. Didn't want to deal with the shitshow that is my little laser printer. Google tells me there is a little mom and pop print shop just up the road.

I walk in and I am struck by the fact that the place is more of a hoarders paradise than a print shop, shit stacked to the ceiling. I hand the guy my USB and tell him the file I need printing. As the pages S L O W L Y come out the owner starts on what will be a 30 minute long energized rant on how this country is terrible and only Trump can fix it. He supported his arguments with randomly generated fake facts. Not distortions of the truth, 100% made up shit.

Oh, his son, neighbor, and the guy who put up his gutters have IQs >170 and also support trump.

I couldn't get the fuck out of there fast enough.

My only defense was to disagree with him using fancy words and nontraditional sentence structure to confuse him. He would shake his head in agreeance.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
trump honestly thinks he can repeal the 14th amendment. good. effing. luck.
Just telling some crazy whacked out far right people what they want to hear. Him and the rest of the party have already done an amazing job convincing them that things are horrible and we are living in 1930s Germany, sending people left and right to death camps or something...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Just telling some crazy whacked out far right people what they want to hear. Him and the rest of the party have already done an amazing job convincing them that things are horrible and we are living in 1930s Germany, sending people left and right to death camps or something...
yup. he's pandering to the fear's of the farthest right of the far right. GOP doesn't like him because they know he's way too far right to attract swing voters.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
yup. he's pandering to the fear's of the farthest right of the far right. GOP doesn't like him because they know he's way too far right to attract swing voters.
I will give Trump one thing, he probably isn't in the back pocket of wealthy individual or corporate donors. Win or lose on an individual basis, the republicans need to keep their wealthy puppet masters happy.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I will give Trump one thing, he probably isn't in the back pocket of wealthy individual or corporate donors. Win or lose on an individual basis, the republicans need to keep their wealthy puppet masters happy.
that's because he's in his own back pocket.

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Karma Baby

or be very suspect of those who wrap themselves tightly in God and country

In the latest high profile revelation from the Ashley Madison hack, a billionaire hedge fund manager and GOP donor – who slammed Hillary Clinton earlier this year for being married to a “liar and a cheat” – had a paid subscription to the infidelity website.

The name and email address of Dan Loeb was among the huge data dump released by hackers referring to themselves as “The Impact Team,” information of which he confirmed to Gawker is real.

Gifting over $1.2 million to the GOP and conservative Super PACs, Loeb’s dislike for Hillary Clinton became known early this summer when in a Facebook post, he suggested she was in a loveless marriage with a cheating husband who thinks she’s a lesbian:

http://deadstate.org/gop-mega-donor-who-ridiculed-hillary-clintons-marriage-had-an-ashley-madison-account/

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Karma Baby

or be very suspect of those who wrap themselves tightly in God and country

In the latest high profile revelation from the Ashley Madison hack, a billionaire hedge fund manager and GOP donor – who slammed Hillary Clinton earlier this year for being married to a “liar and a cheat” – had a paid subscription to the infidelity website.

The name and email address of Dan Loeb was among the huge data dump released by hackers referring to themselves as “The Impact Team,” information of which he confirmed to Gawker is real.

Gifting over $1.2 million to the GOP and conservative Super PACs, Loeb’s dislike for Hillary Clinton became known early this summer when in a Facebook post, he suggested she was in a loveless marriage with a cheating husband who thinks she’s a lesbian:

http://deadstate.org/gop-mega-donor-who-ridiculed-hillary-clintons-marriage-had-an-ashley-madison-account/
who gives a fuck.

the republican who wins the nomination will be a moron and the dnc won't let anyone honestly compete against hillary.....who wins?

no one.