Quantcast

Are we witnessing the death of the Republican Party?

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
It the choice is Clinton or Trump I will vote Clinton and not complain about the consequences. She has basically spent her whole life preparing for the job... it baffles me the Trump is in the running. I picture his presidency as Keeping Up With the Donald reality show.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
It the choice is Clinton or Trump I will vote Clinton and not complain about the consequences. She has basically spent her whole life preparing for the job... it baffles me the Trump is in the running. I picture his presidency as Keeping Up With the Donald reality show.
Oh but how exciting will it be? Will Donald provoke war with Russia? Will he Scream "Your Vetoed" at a spending bill? Stay tuned!!

The government will be shut down during non sweeps weeks.

Last edited:

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
Not just Republican - He goes after both parties...

From my Canukistani perspective, this guy seems to hit some pretty good points.

For those of you living the dream, how does one of the US of eh perspective find his remarks?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Not just Republican - He goes after both parties...

From my Canukistani perspective, this guy seems to hit some pretty good points.

For those of you living the dream, how does one of the US of eh perspective find his remarks?
This Americans perspective is that after listening to that guy for 45 seconds, he had yet to make a single point and clearly enjoys the sound of his own voice and I stopped listening.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
I love popeyes but our nearest is deep inside whitey-land on the Maine turnpike.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
I drive down to Charleston a few time a year for work. There is this one Popeye I always stop at to piss. It is always full of really old white people.

hmmm......fried chicken, old people and pee. :think: You gotz a weird kink there sir :shocked: - whatever floats yer boat... carry-on:weee:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I am SO happy there is no Popeyes here in Jackhole. I would weigh 300 pounds. That chicken is cracka-lacka good. And the biscuits...
Ya know...........I thought that too.

Then I was with a buddy last year and we drove by one. I was all 'oh man, I grew up in the south jonesing for this stuff ever since I left'. So we got "food" there. That shit is garbage. It was not spicy, it was not salty............it was batter soaked in sugar. It seriously smelled like chicken coated in doughnut batter. Not a bad thing if you expect it, but it certainly wasn't what I remember. In fact I was even more anti-sugar-in everything when I was younger. That stuff is just gross now.

Which makes ben carson even more of an asshole. Not only does he courageously redirect danger to some poor 18yr old bastard making minimum wage, he does it to preserve his ability to eat complete shit.

Last edited:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Ya know...........I thought that too.

Then I was with a buddy last year and we drove by one. I was all 'oh man, I grew up in the south jonesing for this stuff ever since I left'. So we got "food" there. That shit is garbage. It was not spicy, it was not salty............it was batter soaked in sugar. It seriously smelled like chicken coated in doughnut batter. Not a bad thing if you expect it, but it certainly wasn't what I remember. In fact I was even more anti-sugar-in everything when I was younger. That stuff is just gross now.
I had a similar experience. When I got out of hospital I weighed all of 115 pounds and was basically told that I needed to put weight back on, any weight, I could worry about muscle later. So I went crazy, milkshakes 3 times a day, whole milk, sour cream on everything, etc. The place I was doing my physical therapy at was right across the street from one of the three Popeye's in town. 3 times a week after PT, I'd head over and gorge on chicken, biscuits, and sweet tea, and I fucking loved it. After I hit weight and had to slow down I quit going because that shits bad for you. But a while back I decided to stop in because I was craving that awesome fried chicken, and this time it wasn't. It was too much. Too much grease, the flavors were off, the sweet tea tasted like I was just drinking a bottle of high fructose corn syrup, it was gross. Turns out my memories of their chicken are better than their actual chicken.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I had a similar experience. When I got out of hospital I weighed all of 115 pounds and was basically told that I needed to put weight back on, any weight, I could worry about muscle later. So I went crazy, milkshakes 3 times a day, whole milk, sour cream on everything, etc. The place I was doing my physical therapy at was right across the street from one of the three Popeye's in town. 3 times a week after PT, I'd head over and gorge on chicken, biscuits, and sweet tea, and I fucking loved it. After I hit weight and had to slow down I quit going because that shits bad for you. But a while back I decided to stop in because I was craving that awesome fried chicken, and this time it wasn't. It was too much. Too much grease, the flavors were off, the sweet tea tasted like I was just drinking a bottle of high fructose corn syrup, it was gross. Turns out my memories of their chicken are better than their actual chicken.
so you almost died, then tried committing suicide?