Quantcast

Are we witnessing the death of the Republican Party?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
He also said he was going to buy a sixpack of my choosing if there was an airline in operation this summer......right before getting on a flight to vegas :D
A rare mistake where he communicated a complete and accountable concept. Pretty sure it will not happen again.

Why plant a flag atop a hill and defend it while you can infer a preference for a certain inclination then retreat perpendicularly to the slope.

If you're not a geometry fan, that was a sick topology burn.

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
survey says mouth breathing knuckle dragging non mask wearers will die...( trump heads)

There could be 400,000 additional coronavirus deaths

The death toll in the U.S., which is currently around 188,000, could more than double to over 400,000 by Jan. 1

:rolleyes:

I hate sloppy presentations of numbers.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Was thumbing through the Voter Guide that Washington sends out with it's ballots. For the Governor's race they give each candidate a whole page to try and make their case. A half page to list their previous experience and a half page to make their claim as to why they should be Governor. I kind of see this as a job application. The republican candidate left the experience part blank and in their statement listed their experience and made no statement.

If I was a hiring manager this is the kind of resume you throw away before even reading.

Atomic Dog

doesn't have a custom title yet.
Oct 22, 2002
In the basement at Weekly World News
Was thumbing through the Voter Guide that Washington sends out with it's ballots. For the Governor's race they give each candidate a whole page to try and make their case. A half page to list their previous experience and a half page to make their claim as to why they should be Governor. I kind of see this as a job application. The republican candidate left the experience part blank and in their statement listed their experience and made no statement.

If I was a hiring manager this is the kind of resume you throw away before even reading.
I knew that he had claimed he sent the info in and blamed the Sec. of State office, but I missed this choice bit of the story:

Dude totally qualified to be in charge of a state government said:
On August 25, the Culp campaign released an official statement citing internal server issues contributed to the omission of a voter’s statement. Below is the official response by the Culp campaign regarding the voter pamphlet:

“After a thorough internal review of our digital records and our email logs we became aware that the emails sent to the Secretary of State’s office prior to the submission deadline along with several other correspondence to other individuals did not leave our email client and were stuck in our email outbox due to connectivity issues. At no time did the Secretary of State’s office commit any error on their end regarding the voter pamphlet. The campaign takes full responsibility for the error and the cause of the internal error has been identified and corrected. We appreciate the candid conversations with the Secretary of State regarding this matter and wish her well in her upcoming reelection campaign.”
S'more choice bits:

Mr. Gergen claimed he had submitted a candidate statement to our office on two prior occasions – May 20 and May 22. After conducting a thorough search of our email accounts within the Elections Division and the Secretary of State’s Office – as well as the online portal through which candidates were encouraged to submit statements – we did not find previous communications from the Culp campaign that included a candidate statement.
So he didn't even submit the info properly to begin with.

https://lynnwoodtimes.com/2020/10/07/culps-missing-voter-statement/

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Last edited:

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
The bird is the Republican party. The snake is Trump chewing his way out, on his way to make his own bestest party, with blackjack and hookers.

oh yeah, and btw... I´ll take my time chewing my food now.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
The strength of the Republican party has always been their ability to get everyone in lockstep (goose step). I hope he brings the same anarchy and division he brought to the country to the Republican party. Hell he should start his own.