Quantcast

Are we witnessing the death of the Republican Party?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
texas suhsession

Oh no.

Not that

Anything but that.

Don't tell them what that would do to the electoral college for their remaining magats or the federal protections that are literally the only thing keeping texas from becoming the official state of mexican coke gangs with an institutional memory of what the texas rangers were.

I'll miss big bend national park and the guadelupe mountains but the only useful things to ever come out of texas are some good band exposure from austin and a carburetor company.

Have fun with that allen west, you unindicted murdering sack of shit.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Ever wonder why you rarely see "enrique" tarrio without sunglasses?

henry.JPG

Meet HENRY tarrio :rofl:

dumb motherfucker at unite the right in charlottesville with a vanguard america patch, a literal white power/nazi group that turned into Patriot Front after the charlottesville shame that sent all the little leader boys into a slap fight with each other

Last edited:

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Well, it’s almost popcorn time for watching the great Republican Civil War start today...
from what I'm reading there were quite a few trump boys vs LEO clashes last night.
seems that they're being treated like BLM protesters, and they're quite pissed about that!

D2S speaking to the crowd this morning. I say if he incites a riot, Capitol police should shut him down.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
and people thought a GOP senate win in georgia meant ineffective government

get that jellyfish and ice cream lady out of here

yeah yeah, light years better than a turtle and all that........

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
and people thought a GOP senate win in georgia meant ineffective government

get that jellyfish and ice cream lady out of here

yeah yeah, light years better than a turtle and all that........
Tiny steps brother, tiny steps....... Let's give it at least 24 hours before we let the democrats be the usual flaccid disappointments, eh?