Quantcast

Are we witnessing the death of the Republican Party?

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
iT iS SaFeR To gEt ThRoWn FrOm ThE VeHiClE!1!!
Heard a NHTSA spot on the radio the other morning. Officer knocks on door and...

Officer Donghandler: "Excuse me, are you Mrs. Patterson?"

Mrs Patterson: "Yes"

Officer Donghandler: "Your son Kyle was involved in an accident and is dead. He wasn't wearing his seat belt and was ejected through the windshield. I'm sorry."

*hysterical crying fades out as voice-over cuts in telling people to wear their seat belt*

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Heard a NHTSA spot on the radio the other morning. Officer knocks on door and...

Officer Donghandler: "Excuse me, are you Mrs. Patterson?"

Mrs Patterson: "Yes"

Officer Donghandler: "Your son Kyle was involved in an accident and is dead. He wasn't wearing his seat belt and was ejected through the windshield. I'm sorry."

*hysterical crying fades out as voice-over cuts in telling people to wear their seat belt*

Some guys car broke down on the ship canal bridge this morning. Drunk driver collided with the stalled car and yeeted him 182 feet down.

Atomic Dog

doesn't have a custom title yet.
Oct 22, 2002
In the basement at Weekly World News
One thing I have learned from the past few years is that there is no candidate too dumb to get elected. He would have won the governor's race in the district he is running in.
I'm no fan of Dan Newhouse, but he occasionally surprises me with a bit of common sense. He voted to impeach Trump, which is why Trump is endorsing Culp to run against him. Jerrod Sessler is also running in that same race, who is the guy I posted about the other day who is endorsed by Roger Stone.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
I'm no fan of Dan Newhouse, but he occasionally surprises me with a bit of common sense. He voted to impeach Trump, which is why Trump is endorsing Culp to run against him. Jerrod Sessler is also running in that same race, who is the guy I posted about the other day who is endorsed by Roger Stone.
I know Dan, he is a decent guy and would probably register democrat if the playing field in Eastern WA was level. His family has been growing hops for generations.

That said, some of the stuff he has put out pandering to the right is seriously cringe worthy.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Where do I get my tag?

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
A/ Pretty sure ceding means you don't get to keep teh federal pewpew's?
B/ Also pretty sure Spain don't want that shit back......
(These are the nukes, you got that right?)

A/This is kinda my point. “You can take my gun when you pry it…” etc etc. If it came to it, I can’t imagine a red state easily giving up any offensive capability that happened to be in its territory whatsoever. I’d imagine the military ‘division’ would be an extremely dangerous part of the situation. How would that shake out without a lot of powpows?
B/ ? You’re referring to the previous Spanish territory? I can’t imagine Europe would want anything to do with this other than to send in IAEA recovery teams! :eek:

Hmm, this is becoming a discussion for AWWTDOT USA thread I think…

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
This is the problem with red states ceding.

View attachment 178028
“Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is so powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us, this is horrible.” - Donald J Trump

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
She's dismissing. This article says it was a slip up based on alternative wording used in another speech. Of course, now she's upset that people heard her say what she said and didn't give her the benefit of the doubt.

If you're gonna talk like Biden, you're gonna get similar heckling.
Screen Shot 2022-07-06 at 11.42.52 PM.png

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout