Quantcast

Are we witnessing the death of the Republican Party?

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
I am no fan of her actual politics and heritage. But what she said today during her concession speech expressed my thoughts PRECISELY on Trump, Trumptards, and the erosion of democracy.
She is just beginning a new campaign of some kind, but it remains to be seen what it will look like.
my first thought is that she could absolutely blow apart US politics, (and people’s minds) by offering to be the Dem. Candidate’s veep. It would ensure a Dem victory over Trump if he lasted that long, and hey, if it is Biden, she would have a good chance of becoming President anyway.
Another Option would be Pence/Cheney ticket.
this is a must watch.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
I am no fan of her actual politics and heritage. But what she said today during her concession speech expressed my thoughts PRECISELY on Trump, Trumptards, and the erosion of democracy.
She is just beginning a new campaign of some kind, but it remains to be seen what it will look like.
my first thought is that she could absolutely blow apart US politics, (and people’s minds) by offering to be the Dem. Candidate’s veep. It would ensure a Dem victory over Trump if he lasted that long, and hey, if it is Biden, she would have a good chance of becoming President anyway.
Another Option would be Pence/Cheney ticket.
this is a must watch.
I couldn’t get that one to play, just kept buffering, but I found this version.

Agree about the christofascist conspiracy lunatics. Social media is a hellava drug.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
"Accidentally"
its a feature not a bug

Poops McDougal

moving to australia
May 30, 2007
Central California
I'd be funny to me if it wasn't for the fact that they inflict themselves on the rest of the planet.
It's like a f-ing reality TV show. I'm waiting for Nicole Ritchie or someone from the cast of The Real World to run on a conservative platform of space lasers and election denial. And they would probably do well with conservative voters.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout