Quantcast

Are we witnessing the death of the Republican Party?

JustMtnB44

Monkey
Sep 13, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
So, so shocked that the party of snowflake grievance may have broken a law or three with their dumbass political stunt.
1663595838354.png

They really are monsters.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Why, that behavior is downright…deplorable.
Stolen Valor, always a good move politically.
I just don't get it. It's actually pretty easy to validate someones military service. What's even funnier is it's even easier to validate airmen because they are typically the last to deploy unless they volunteer.

If he was a marine then less folks would have questioned him. :rofl:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

Poops McDougal

moving to australia
May 30, 2007
Central California
At this point, I have to imagine that anyone supporting some of these truly shitty candidates (all of them?) is engaged is some hardcore cognitive dissonance, or outright denial of reality. Seems like some of these candidates could literally kill puppies (see above, if true) , or even eat babies whilst taking selfies of themselves sodomizing paraplegic grandmothers and they will still receive votes.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
At this point, I have to imagine that anyone supporting some of these truly shitty candidates (all of them?) is engaged is some hardcore cognitive dissonance, or outright denial of reality. Seems like some of these candidates could literally kill puppies (see above, if true) , or even eat babies whilst taking selfies of themselves sodomizing paraplegic grandmothers and they will still receive votes.
Would you say that they could shoot a person on 5th ave. and not lose supporters?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
the issue is that the people voting for these monsters have been conditioned over decades to hate democrats above all else.

Poops McDougal

moving to australia
May 30, 2007
Central California
Would you say that they could shoot a person on 5th ave. and not lose supporters?
Indeed.

I consider myself to be fairly moderate when it comes to politics. In fact, I could even get behind a conservative politician if they weren't an absolute bag of dicks, and their policies were reasonable and not exclusionary. That candidate does not exist, however, and if they did, they wouldn't even make it past a primary.

the issue is that the people voting for these monsters have been conditioned over decades to hate democrats above all else.
They truly do.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

At this point the Republican platform solely consists of just sticking it to libs. See Florida republicans voting against disaster aid. There is zero interest in actual governance.