Quantcast

Are we witnessing the death of the Republican Party?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
:popcorn:

the saga continues..... :popcorn:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
TBI?

The Georgia Republican Party should be ashamed of themselves.

Oh, wait.

View attachment 182881
Gotta feel somewhat bad for the guy, clearly he's not right in the head. He's a caricature of everything they've accused black people of being for decades but somehow hasn't realized he's their Tolkien Black.

How this could even be a close race considering Ralph Warnock is as polished a candidate as they come is an indictment of the current state of affairs.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Gotta feel somewhat bad for the guy, clearly he's not right in the head. He's a caricature of everything they've accused black people of being for decades but somehow hasn't realized he's their Tolkien Black.

How this could even be a close race considering Ralph Warnock is as polished a candidate as they come is an indictment of the current state of Georgia politics.
Fixed that.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

How this could even be a close race considering Ralph Warnock is as polished a candidate as they come is an indictment of the current state of affairs.
Screenshot_20221007-161255.png

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

Edit: A reminder;

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

Edit: A reminder;
I'm SHOCKED, I tell you. SHOCKED. :rolleyes:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

only the best people ....

Thank goodness.

Kaufman didn’t address the arrest, but said he “will never stop fighting to protect the United States Constitution and the values that make America the greatest country in the world.”

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I'm going to drop off my ballot. If there are any sketch "poll-watchers" filming me I'm going to stand in front of their cameras and make jokes about their Moms.

BRB!
just gonna put this right here

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I dropped off all my ballots without any issue. Couldn't fit them all through the slot at the same time was my only problem, so it took a few minutes to do them in smaller bundles.