Quantcast

Are we witnessing the death of the Republican Party?

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Serious only to the point that yetimcIPAsubaru land isn't where the freedom has decided to ring.

Which is actually ironic for a fascist party who's only platform is owning the libs. Seems like they would go to where the libs are to pwn them.
We're way better armed than they are. They won't.

Are you able to ski this winter? Sled?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
We're way better armed than they are. They won't.

Are you able to ski this winter? Sled?
We'll find out. I discovered a wonderful world of "kneebraces designed for motocross"

Those things at like $400 a pair are better than the $800 singles I've gotten blue cross to pay for.

I can ride sleds no problem. Worst scenario is I just ride a snowboard off sleds. There are worse things. Like the complete loss of dignity in seeing a 29er in your garage...

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
We'll find out. I discovered a wonderful world of "kneebraces designed for motocross"

Those things at like $400 a pair are better than the $800 singles I've gotten blue cross to pay for.

I can ride sleds no problem. Worst scenario is I just ride a snowboard off sleds. There are worse things. Like the complete loss of dignity in seeing a 29er in your garage...
you could lose even more dignity and come even further east for snow activities...or you could come east once dem old knees can spin and ride some bikes in the winter months...

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
"Lamb then introduced a visitor to the day’s service, Calvin Greiner, a middle-aged white man from over in Lititz who claims to receive prophetic visions from God."

The old white dude from LeTitz who gets his shit *straight* from the #1 Sky Fairy. :rofl:

Poops McDougal

moving to australia
May 30, 2007
Central California

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
I have neither a face nor a palm big enough for this.

Fear makes people do (and believe) some truly awful things, and there's always a piece of shit waiting to take advantage of that.
Good God there are a lot of morans in the world... :disgust:

Holy shit is there a bunch of pure GOLD in that article.

"Many speakers claim they have a direct line to God. Bo Polny describes himself as an “experienced cycles timing analyst” in “Gold, Silver and Cryptocurrency” who uses “prayer and prophetic dreams” to forecast the markets."

:rofl:

Dafuq is Justin Trudeau doing in the "Angel of Death" graphic?? :confused: :crazy: And why isn't Barak Obama in there? His wife is... :think:

1667573823666.png

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I have neither a face nor a palm big enough for this.

Fear makes people do (and believe) some truly awful things, and there's always a piece of shit waiting to take advantage of that.

"Many speakers claim they have a direct line to God. Bo Polny describes himself as an “experienced cycles timing analyst” in “Gold, Silver and Cryptocurrency” who uses “prayer and prophetic dreams” to forecast the markets."

this is the "tucky" part of Pennsyltucky

Poops McDougal

moving to australia
May 30, 2007
Central California

Seriously. I want to laugh at these idiots, but damn, it's saddening that people buy this shit.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
It's the article that just keeps on giving! :rofl:

You'll note that the only pentagram is in Colorado and appears the epicenter is in... Akron, CO? :confused:

View attachment 184222
Shit.
We have United States Freedom™ tunnels up here in Canada?
Why the fuck were we not told about this? :panic:
The inside of a tunnel all the way to Michigan is probably more to look at than Iowa and Nebraska. I might have to apply for a tunnel easypass.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Appears that there's a tunnel from Calgary direct to Michigan as well... right under Lake Michigan. Impressive engineering going on with this tunnel network...

:fancy:
Is it Superior or Michigan that's ridiculously deep? I guess if you can get up enough speed on the downramp it will carry you most of the way back up the other side.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
I'm going to drop off my ballot. If there are any sketch "poll-watchers" filming me I'm going to stand in front of their cameras and make jokes about their Moms.

BRB!
Finally got around to it. not a single facemask'd, AR-totin' red cap ... I feel so, unsatisfied.