Quantcast

Are we witnessing the death of the Republican Party?

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
This seems overall pretty good:

During our first special election, Palin and others lost badly because they didn't try to explain ranked voting to their esteemed constituants...so they were putting out the message this time around, but even still, looks like ole you-betcha didn't get enough of the vote to be upset by the ranked votes that will be counted later. We won't know until Nov 23rd, they basically eliminate the last place and work up from there.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:rofl:

"The crowd cheered and amen-ed before a Christian rock band headed by Danny Gokey — a third-place finalist on the eighth season of “American Idol” who believes COVID vaccination mandates might be the biblical “mark of the beast” as stated in the Book of Revelations — took to the stage."

If that's what a thank you for being God's chosen one looks like, I'll happily stick to being a heathen.

Last edited:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
can't be diagnosed if you don't have health insurance

View attachment 184541
Don't need health insurance when everything is God's will and he has a curated plan for each of us. Die at 36 leaving behind a wife and 2 kids destined for hardship? God needed his angel back. Go through 4 rounds of cancer leaving you a brokwn, hollow shell of your former self? He's just testing your faith.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
I am at a loss for words on this one

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
I am at a loss for words on this one

Dead guy better than that living guy.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Don't need health insurance when everything is God's will and he has a curated plan for each of us. Die at 36 leaving behind a wife and 2 kids destined for hardship? God needed his angel back. Go through 4 rounds of cancer leaving you a brokwn, hollow shell of your former self? He's just testing your faith.
and not an immediate threat to herself or other's so can't be 302'd

ebarker9

Monkey
Oct 2, 2007
I have no clue about either person nor do I care to, I just don't understand how a dead person can be elected, obviously the system is flawed and corrupt on many levels
It's not really a flaw or any kind of corruption. If someone dies shortly before the election, it's generally too late to change the ballot or get a replacement candidate. This has happened multiple times previously. From the article:

"It said because of his recent death, election authorities were unable to change the ballots, and many voters chose him over Green Party challenger Queonia "Zarah" Livingston, marked by a sizeable lead.

A special election will be held to choose a proper candidate to take his seat."

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Oh the system is quite flawed and extremely corrupt... I just don't believe this particular instance of a dead person being elected is evidence of either.

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
The knives are (finally) out for Drumpf...

View attachment 184713

Even though he's NEVER put the party above his own financial / criminal self interest, I'm sure he'll do so this time...

View attachment 184714
;)
Poopy Rupy's Last Stand

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
The knives are (finally) out for Drumpf...

View attachment 184713

Even though he's NEVER put the party above his own financial / criminal self interest, I'm sure he'll do so this time...

View attachment 184714
;)
Did a frat boy write the headline and sub text?