Quantcast

Are we witnessing the death of the Republican Party?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
It’s more about who holds those principles as a party platform today, I think.
republicans ended smog and democrats tout the ideals while doing literally nothing about climate change other than promote distractions

Just because the party that initiated actual benefits at one time are now literal nazis, that doesnt mean the supposed opposition is worth a shit.

Democrats have acheived pretty much every useful labor law in existence, as well as at least started to give the veneer of addressing racism. But emissions...absolutely useless. Too many of them ski in chamonix.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Well, the (still nascent) development of renewable and non carbon energy development sure wasn’t pushed by Newt Gingrich or either of the Bushes, that we can agree on.
only after it was somewhat proven it could be profitable...not because if we dont do it we all die. We knew that 40 years ago.

The modern democratic party has all the morality of the 1970s republican party. Its nothing to be proud of.

True renewable energy doesnt exist btw. Because the 'solutions' still assume we need modern levels of energy production while just shifting environmental burdens onto a new horror of different resource extraction.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
only after it was somewhat proven it could be profitable...not because if we dont do it we all die. We knew that 40 years ago.

The modern democratic party has all the morality of the 1970s republican party. Its nothing to be proud of.

True renewable energy doesnt exist btw. Because the 'solutions' still assume we need modern levels of energy production while just shifting environmental burdens onto a new horror of different resource extraction.
yay lithium mines!!!!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Republicans pre-election
  1. Inflation!
  2. Borders!
  3. Gas Prices!
  4. Fentanyl!
  5. Abortion!
Republicans post-election
  1. Hunter Biden's Laptop!

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
But look at that huge box of ballots! It's obvious he's a librul ballot-mule. I am OUTRAGED.
You can drop off other people's ballots.

clip starts at 1:36 :rofl:

oh god, I can't believe people watch this shit :rofl:

For example, some states, like Arizona, only allow caregivers, family members or household members to drop off a ballot for someone else.

Last edited:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
You can drop off other people's ballots.

clip starts at 1:36 :rofl:

oh god, I can't believe people watch this shit :rofl:

For example, some states, like Arizona, only allow caregivers, family members or household members to drop off a ballot for someone else.
We all know all of this... I suspect it won't keep OANN's target market from losing their shit over a completely irrelevant photo.