Quantcast

Are we witnessing the death of the Republican Party?

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Yeah why can’t we have all the emojis @binary visions ?
The reactions have no connection to the emojis... which is probably for the best since you wouldn't want 10 lines of reactions. I can add individual ones - just have to meet certain criteria (non-animated, transparent background, at least 60 pixels wide).

I was going to add one for this but it appears that our parent company has disabled the S3 bucket I used to add them to. Will have to spin something up myself but it won't be this morning.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
The reactions have no connection to the emojis... which is probably for the best since you wouldn't want 10 lines of reactions. I can add individual ones - just have to meet certain criteria (non-animated, transparent background, at least 60 pixels wide).

I was going to add one for this but it appears that our parent company has disabled the S3 bucket I used to add them to. Will have to spin something up myself but it won't be this morning.
speaking of parent company, who owns us anymore?

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
OK - dumb guy question.

What is with the hand sign. I get the truncated Nazi salute, but the left hand thing...is that supposed to be "ok" Can somebody translate?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
OK - dumb guy question.

What is with the hand sign. I get the truncated Nazi salute, but the left hand thing...is that supposed to be "ok" Can somebody translate?
Right wing douche bags have co-opted the symbol as it looks like the letters W and P which stands for White Power.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator