Quantcast

Are we witnessing the death of the Republican Party?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
This asshole likes to park in front of my house when I'm not home to party with my neighbor.

So you're saying he leaves his car, goes inside and likely engages in things that would be a distraction? Maybe even things that would detract from his senses? With the car sitting there? Outside? With no one around? And you with a structure you could quickly escape to? A structure you know very well? With the unattended car outside?

Just checking.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
So you're saying he leaves his car, goes inside and likely engages in things that would be a distraction? Maybe even things that would detract from his senses? With the car sitting there? Outside? With no one around?

Just checking.
I have considered options. But to be honest, I haven't seen him around lately. Brian has his cameras pointed at my house for a reason, fyi.

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
That’s why when I’m laundering Peruvian drug money, I make sure my cash deposits are ALWAYS $9,999.99.

GENIUS
rideit,you know it’s legal to ship co co leaves? How cool is that,just take a Pinch,or Two,and I could be on my way.

Avy

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Well did you even put up a No-Rapist Parking sign?
The wife just told me about it. There are 4-5 cars there usually and his brodozer is often one of them. But I haven't seen it the last few weeks and this might explain why.

Brian hasn't had a job in at least ten years, but his wife does well in software sales. They joined the elks like 2-3 years ago and quit hanging out with us (I've never liked him). They used to have a few events a year, now it seems damn near every weekend they have folks over. Parking in my hood is a shitshow already (4+ cars per household), but you add 2-3 brodozers and a couple luxury vehicles and shit gets crowded. I told the wife I was gonna start slashing tires.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
This dude is the most full of shit politician and that's saying a lot.

The records indicate that Fatima Devolder said she was in Brazil between 1999 and early 2003, and therefore not in New York City when the attacks took place. CNN obtained the records, first reported on by The Forward, from genealogy researcher Alex Calzareth, who received them from a Freedom of Information Act request.