Quantcast

Are we witnessing the death of the Republican Party?

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
Courtesy of Wikipedia:

"Haley was born Nimrata Nikki Randhawa to immigrant Indian Punjabi Sikh parents"
You gave it more effort that I was willing to expend, although I'm not sure that was a good thing :rofl: .

So she is Sikh and really should know better. I wonder what her parents think of her anti-immigration / racist bullshit. They know that they themselves would be a target. God the word Douche seems to have a lot of spellings.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
You gave it more effort that I was willing to expend, although I'm not sure that was a good thing :rofl: .

So she is Sikh and really should know better. I wonder what her parents think of her anti-immigration / racist bullshit. They know that they themselves would be a target. God the word Douche seems to have a lot of spellings.
I looked it up last evening, since I knew she was of some non-lily-white origin, and that seemed like it would simply wrap a not-insignificant portion of the GOP into knots. :D

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Punjabi/Sikh... aren't the the original aryans?! so all good for the supremacists I presume?
Vedic

Honkies from Russia and northeast europe

....probably

Or just lighter skinned persians

......maybe

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Punjabi/Sikh... aren't they the original aryans?! so all good for the supremacists I presume?

Those are more modern cultural identifications but the original Aryans were from the Indus valley. Who migrated and eventually controlled the Indian subcontinent at some point and were lighter skinned than the people they dominated. IIRC that created the original class structure that is still part of the Indian Caste system. Nazis liked them because they were lighter skinned than southern Indians and it aligned with their ideas of racial superiority.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
The hilarious thing is that she is also a vocal never Trumper, which I find funny, as she was a Tea Party cheerleader way back when.
I think she just wants new exposure.
everything she's ever done in the history of ever is for attention and building her brand™

this is no different but........but......she's kinda onto something. Not only Hailey's trump connections but she knows the base she's trying to appeal to. She's spent the last 25 years trying to take the money from racist assholes by playing a team member. Dumb bitch writes for Vdare for chrissakes.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
How big of an asshole do you have to be to get kicked out of a group of assholes for being too much of an asshole?

“I’ve been stripped of my authority as CEO and removed from the board of directors,” O’Keefe said in a prepared statement to the group’s staff. “I’m indefinitely suspended from this organization,”

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
lol we've actually stayed there in the past when teh wife had psych conferences there. one of those fake "village" situations adjacent to the huge hotel complex. so cringey.

Was in some Disney hell hole for a work conference once. Walking somewhere with my former gullible boss and he declared how nice and fancy the place was. I Told him it was all fake, kicked a "boulder" and put my foot through what looked to be some concrete over chicken wire.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Was in some Disney hell hole for a work conference once. Walking somewhere with my former gullible boss and he declared how nice and fancy the place was. I Told him it was all fake, kicked a "boulder" and put my foot through what looked to be some concrete over chicken wire.
Which hotel matters