Quantcast

Are we witnessing the death of the Republican Party?

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
I am waiting for a cholera outbreak here. I stopped riding a tiny little trail system at the local park due to a proliferation of unburied human feces that drains directly into a popular lake for watersports that has no outlet. At least the RVs that dump shit in the streets goes into the sewer system.
Unless, it is radically different there, the street level storm water drain system is totally different and separate from the sanitary sewer system. Dumping your shit / crap / garbage in the street just gets it washed into the watershed unfiltered and untreated just like normal rain.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Unless, it is radically different there, the street level storm water drain system is totally different and separate from the sanitary sewer system. Dumping your shit / crap / garbage in the street just gets it washed into the watershed unfiltered and untreated just like normal rain.
That's what happens 'round here. Straight into the creek in the greenbelt.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Mitch making a stand! His shell must have hardened.

Nope, back to softshell

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Spent the day in Seattle. There was loads of drug addled poo to be found. Comparing what I saw in Seattle versus a trip through Portland a few months ago, Portland has more urban campers. In Seattle there was a level of order to it all and in Portland that wasn't the case.

Maybe there's more resources in Seattle to regulate it. I've been avoiding the city for years and was impressed with Bertha's work. The waterfront is looking great with 99 torn down and the train work happening is encouraging.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Hypernormality

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Hypernormality
Spent the day in Seattle. There was loads of drug addled poo to be found. Comparing what I saw in Seattle versus a trip through Portland a few months ago, Portland has more urban campers. In Seattle there was a level of order to it all and in Portland that wasn't the case.

Maybe there's more resources in Seattle to regulate it. I've been avoiding the city for years and was impressed with Bertha's work. The waterfront is looking great with 99 torn down and the train work happening is encouraging.
Doesn’t it rain a bit more in Seattle too?

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Hypernormality
I seriously think if that happens that could well be it for the American bourgeois. There will just be serfs and feudal lords. That is after all, the future republicans want.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
I seriously think if that happens that could well be it for the American bourgeois. There will just be serfs and feudal lords. That is after all, the future republicans want.
And the stupid thing is the vast vast majority of them would end up serf when their usefulness has past. Surfing down the wrong side of the bell curve.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
In our general timeline we don't literally own people via slavery anymore.

Slow stupid history points to progress.

Of course all history points to the end of empires but I'm going to ignore that part for convenience.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
More feelgood pieces for liberals so that they can ignore that this happens every election cycle with "college educated voters." It lets them go back to brunch and really ignore why fascists keep getting elected.

I just went back and read the first post of this thread. That was 12 years ago and nothing has changed. It's only gotten worse.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
I get really irritated when white supremacists co-op shit like that. Those feckless twats should grow a pair and just call it the "White Supremacy Caucus"... :mad:
We know “sandwich spread” means “mayonnaise.”

We know “balut” means “you’ve got to be joking.”

This is equally obvious.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
they searched Victoria Toensing's house too, she was one of the bat-shit crazy attorneys who appeared in the final months of the admin. her husband, Joseph diGenova, was a Trump campaign lawyer.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001

This is not your standard conspiracy-mongering.

It is a mass delusion, the creation of a warped, evil, comically absurd alternate universe meant to convince people that their leaders and their neighbors are actually enemies who are committing the most debased crimes imaginable. It’s the type of delusion that could lead people to storm the Capitol. Or worse.

And a full quarter of the Republican party is signing up.