Quantcast

Are we witnessing the death of the Republican Party?

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
So will the GOP from now on reject campaign contributions, bribes or both?

View attachment 159776
My immediate reaction after reading this was "So what Ted is saying here is that he's never really done his job for the common good of the union, but rather just created policy that benefits people and corporations that give him money. Got it." And of course, anyone who doesn't have their head up their ass knows this is true of all politicians. It's just kinda refreshing to see a politician admit to it, even though I'm sure Ted is too fucking stupid to realize that's essentially what he just did... and more than half of America has it's head too far up its own ass to realize it either.

Related, and probably more eloquent and source-citing than I put it:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Maybe we really are going to see the death of the traditional Republican Party. In the end they kill it themselves perhaps:

'Rationals' vs. 'radicals': Anti-Trump Republicans threaten third party
https://reut.rs/3w3iseH
I've been convinced for a few years that this is the only logical place for the GOP to end up. The "radical" Trumptard wing and the "classical" conservatives.

It should be good for the progress of the country (hopefully), as they should be fighting amongst themselves most of the time.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Herschel is here to save the day.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Oh no Fox news, don't tell your brainwashed mouth breathing audience to not get vaccinated

no

please no

they could die from their distorted world view and constant feed of misinformation

oh noes

I hope Biden starts a campaign to convince people to not superglue their assholes shut.

"iT'S mY ChOiCe wHeTheR i DeCiDe tO SoOpeRgLuE mY AsShOle ShUt!1!11!!"

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Oh no Fox news, don't tell your brainwashed mouth breathing audience to not get vaccinated

no

please no

they could die from their distorted world view and constant feed of misinformation

oh noes

I hope Biden starts a campaign to convince people to not superglue their assholes shut.

"iT'S mY ChOiCe wHeTheR i DeCiDe tO SoOpeRgLuE mY AsShOle ShUt!1!11!!"

One of the downfalls of this is that this will be the population that mutates a worse version (like everything really.....)

One of the benefits of hyper polarization of our modern culture is that there's even less reason to interact with them.