Quantcast

Are we witnessing the death of the Republican Party?

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
Nice self-own by Abbot. I assume this is just a stunt for a 2024 presidential run

Freedumb lovin' Abbot couldn't find bad hombres, fentanyl laced girl scout cookies nor trafficked girl scouts themselves, but 1:4 vehicles inspected weren't road worthy ;)

+++++
State troopers inspected more than 6,000 commercial vehicles over the past week, according to the Texas Department of Public Safety. Nearly 1 in 4 trucks were pulled off the road for what the agency described as serious violations that included defective tires and brakes.

Troopers did not turn up any human or drug trafficking during the inspections, said Department of Public Safety Director Steve McCraw. He described it as unsurprising, saying cartels knew the inspections were taking place.

But migrants are stopped at ports of entry in only about 5% of CBP encounters. The vast majority cross in mountains, deserts and cities between official crossings.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
this gettin good y'all

this video is.......something.

And by something I mean juvenile 4chan alpha male shit

View attachment 175042

Writer Mark Harris wrote: "I am sitting here next to my gay husband living my gay life reading a gay novel as research for my new gay book...and yet I am not and will never be as gay as whatever is haunting Tucker Carlson's fantasies."
:rofl: :rofl:

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
if you see links, or even mention, of a Madison Cawthorn video on line, just don't.

HOW did this just magically appear when it seemed to be needed? Does the GOP have kompromat on EVERY member in order to keep them in line??

JHFC already.....

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
if you see links, or even mention, of a Madison Cawthorn video on line, just don't.

HOW did this just magically appear when it seemed to be needed? Does the GOP have kompromat on EVERY member in order to keep them in line??

JHFC already.....

Honor among thieves.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
1652800992816.png

This is the kind of shit that makes me question owning a shitbox in Idahoozle

Where are my fellow degenerate progressive secular humanists?