Are you a bitter person?

?

• Yes

Votes: 25 46.3%
  • No

Votes: 29 53.7%

• Total voters
From out there on the intarweb:

A bitter person has allowed outward circumstances to determine his attitude. Some common statements that bitter people make are:

“I’ll never forget what they did.”
“Why is God doing this to me?”
“They don’t deserve another chance.”

And:

"Often a person behaves badly because of jealousy and anger. It's not about you at all. It's about them. They simply target you. It doesn't matter that the person doesn't even know you or anything about you. Remember, it's not about you. They aren't angry at you. They aren't bitter at you. They are angry with their life and bitter about their life. They might very well be jealous of you however. Often when a person has chronic anger issues, they are often jealous of the peace that you have. They don't understand how you can be so at peace ... when they are so filled with rage and hate and take it out on you, yet you don't return that rage and anger to them. That in itself makes them angrier because they want that peace. But instead of seeking that peace, they attack you even further, all in vain attempts to make themselves feel better, but only sinking themselves deeper into an anger filled pit."

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Well duh, he is a white, middle class american male. Obviously the world is working against him.
Lower klasse.

I consider myself to be very cynical. I don't know if I'm bitter yet. Maybe when I'm old.

I DO hate most everything...I view the behavior/attitude/perspective of much of the human population as a byproduct of things I view with disgust and contempt.

It is difficult for me to become angry at individuals for that.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Lower klasse.

I consider myself to be very cynical. I don't know if I'm bitter yet. Maybe when I'm old.

I DO hate most everything...I view the behavior/attitude/perspective of much of the human population as a byproduct of things I view with disgust and contempt.

It is difficult for me to become angry at individuals for that.
You are supposed to feel like that... you're a teenager for christsakes!

Now buck up and head to the mall to do some shopping at Hot Topic.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
I was, but I ordered a pink phone and baked some muffins. I feel a lot better now.

I also put Sram on everything with drop bars. It has all helped.
I tried drinking beer.

Then I discovered the PBR box was empty. I'm stoning a blonde girl when she gets home. This is blasphemy.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
I tried drinking beer.

Then I discovered the PBR box was empty. I'm stoning a blonde girl when she gets home. This is blasphemy.
I think you've identified the problem. PBR, is alot like Keystone light.