Quantcast

are you a man and take a shower every day?

do you shower everyday?

• Total voters

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
You mean, like, every day of my life? No. There is an occasional Saturday or Sunday when I don't shower. But I voted yes anyway since I probably shower 95% of my days (actually, the percentage is probably higher since 95% implies that I don't shower 1 out of every 20 days, and that's kind of a stretch....more like 1 out of every 40 days or so).

I probably shower twice in one day more often than I don't shower at all in a day. Actually, not "probably".....it's a definite.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
my hygiene standards are more lax on the weekends, no doubt.

however, i am not one of those freaks who has to shower before they bike, ski or do similar activities.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
If I didn't shower on workdays it's take me way too long to get moving. So at least once a day during the week. If I ride I might catch a second shower when I get home. Weekends and holidays I've been known to skip a day.

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
I usually shower daily. If not, what's left of my flowing locks gets pretty greasy a la Motorhead. That look in and of itself is not a bad thing, but it's definitely nasty when you see that you've left a head stain on your pillow.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Buncha meterosexuals here.

I shower on the second Tuesday of every month. Unless I was out late the night before - then I might skip it for the extra 10 minutes of sleep.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
that is hysterical Doug... I was going to post...

is it manly to use shampoo or should I just use lava soap to lather up with???

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
i shower every 5 minutes then take a second shower in pure cologne upon completion of the first one...

what kind of thread is this :think:

peter6061

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
Kenmore, WA
I answered yes, but am lax as others on weekends. But yeah, on camping trips and stuff like the Old Pueblo, it might be a bunch of days between showers. A shower after 6 days is a good feeling.

Where we camp in Colorado each year (Above 9000'), we usually just take a dip in the (freezing cold) stream after each ride.