Quantcast

are you in mass

komodokid123

Chimp
Sep 14, 2007
hey guys i am from marthas vineyard and was wondering if and of you were from the cape and the islands. you know the like cape cod, marthas vineyard, or nantucket

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
I'm not from the cape, but there's a group of us from central MA that get down there pretty often during the winter to ride at Otis when there's too much snow up here.

MTBracer

Monkey
Nov 19, 2007
Massachusetts
hey I'm from Mass. Below Worcester specifically. I thought about joining NEMBA next year. We'll see how that turns out. I don't think my bikes are up to anything like that but you never know.

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
hey I'm from Mass. Below Worcester specifically. I thought about joining NEMBA next year. We'll see how that turns out. I don't think my bikes are up to anything like that but you never know.
Well, let's see, have you got...

Frame?
2 Wheels?
Handlebar?
Saddle?
Brakes?
Do you like to ride it?

If you can answer yes to the above questions I'd say there's no reason for you not to join NEMBA. BTW, where are you from? Oxford here.

MTBracer

Monkey
Nov 19, 2007
Massachusetts
hell ya! I've got all that stuff. lol. I've got two bikes myself. (both being crappy but w/e). I live in dudley. Cow town as some people call it but i've seen few to no cows here.