Quantcast

Are you ****ing kidding me???

J

JRB

I got this PM from the pres of the Baylor bike club after I called one of his team guys out for being a dillhole. I also chastized him after publicly announcing riding muddy trails. I simply replied -

I don't know what to say other than, Are you f***king kidding me??? Lame.

Comments
I would kindly ask that you please stop posting comments about specific members of our club. I think you have made your point and our members realize that it is not good to ride on wet trails. Most riders are already privy to this information but our club is about promoting cycling in general and that means having a lot of new riders, and some dont know the etiquette ins and outs of riding yet. I will make sure to make this more clear at our meetings.
In the future, if you have an issue with one of our riders contact me directly at any time and I will make sure it is taken care quickly and professionally. At the very least - please send a private message to that individual and and copy me on it. If it is something the whole club needs to be aware of (like not riding on wet trails) then I will send out a mass e-mail to our riders and the issue will be taken care of. Publicly commenting in a negative manner about a particular person in the previous fashion was out of line in my humble opinion.
I will be deleting posts that had inappropriate comments made. Realize I dont want to hinder freedom of speech but our forum should not and will not be used in this way.

This same guy came in to mojo last year and acted like we couldn't post in their forum. We were all paying members, and these guys have not been. One guy from their club had really cool things to say, but this pres guy seems like a tool.

Thank you,
name
Pres
m: cell
f: fax
email

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I think Bush needs to just send the National Guard into Texas armed with debunchers. Seems to be an epidemic.

J

JRB

Westy said:
I think Bush needs to just send the National Guard into Texas armed with debunchers. Seems to be an epidemic.
He only lives mere minutes from these guys. I couldn't agree more.

J

JRB

I really like how he called it "our" forum. He is from CA and signed up to use it for free. He now pays the supporter fee, but did not develop this. I asked them to post messages in local forums and ask they be stickied when closing trails. He didn't have a problem posting stickies in every forum spamming baylor jerseys last year. Again I say, LAME.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Without knowing all the details, it looks to me like his PM is rather friendly and you're being the dillhole by swearing at him and dragging this onto another forum.

But wtf do I know.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Your mad that he asked you to be civil? How dare he!!! Don't they know who you are?

Man, the nerve of some poeple. What do they think they are doing trying to have a useful public forum.

J

JRB

What right does he have to tell me who I can talk about?? He is pres of the Baylor cycling club, not the country.

I know it is a public forum. If you don't like what people might say, get a private forum. That's my point.

edit - since we are so big on PMs, why not ask me to edit my posts, instead of deleting an entire thread suggesting that they notify locals of closures???

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
I Are Baboon said:
If someone here figures out why the hell we should care, please speak up.

Thanks.

:)

Hey IRB,

What's in your martini shaker lately?

I'm currently enjoying some Belvedere vodka.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
N8 said:
Hey IRB,

What's in your martini shaker lately?

I'm currently enjoying some Belvedere vodka.
I'm still working on a bottle of Grey Goose, and I've got a bottle of peach Absolut for the wife. I have some unopened vermouth I'd like to bust into, but I need some decent gin to make a more classic martini. Got any good gin suggestions?

J

JRB

I Are Baboon said:
If someone here figures out why the hell we should care, please speak up.

Thanks.

:)
You don't have to care, IAB. Instead you could just not post. Oh wait, then you wouldn't be a hypocrite for commenting when other people post about any and everything. :think:

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Loco, good on you for calling out someone for irresponsible riding behavior. Private chastisement can be ignored, public humiliation cannot.

P.S. Texas still sucks

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
I Are Baboon said:
I'm still working on a bottle of Grey Goose, and I've got a bottle of peach Absolut for the wife. I have some unopened vermouth I'd like to bust into, but I need some decent gin to make a more classic martini. Got any good gin suggestions?
Mmm... gin!

There is always Bombay Sapphire, or Tangeray #10.

However, I've been enjoying Magellan Gin lately... I love the cool blue color and the spicy taste.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
loco said:
You don't have to care, IAB. Instead you could just not post. Oh wait, then you wouldn't be a hypocrite for commenting when other people post about any and everything. :think:
Dammit loco, how many times do I have to tell you to ignore my prodding? :rofl:

J

JRB

I Are Baboon said:
Dammit loco, how many times do I have to tell you to ignore my prodding? :rofl:
I refuse to.

What kind of pvssy would I be if I didn't respond??? I feel compelled to carry my tradition.:D

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
loco said:
I refuse to.

What kind of pvssy would I be if I didn't respond??? I feel compelled to carry my tradition.:D

this is what's so incredibly amusing about your e-persona. You think that only a pussy wouldn't try get the last word in but its your incessant bitching, moaning and whining that makes you the one true RM pussy. That and your habbit of kissing major ass as soon as things get fired up. :heart:

J

JRB

Are you trying to make me mad so I offer make up sex today??? :D

laura said:
this is what's so incredibly amusing about your e-persona. You think that only a pussy wouldn't try get the last word in but its your incessant bitching, moaning and whining that makes you the one true RM pussy. That and your habbit of kissing major ass as soon as things get fired up. :heart:

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
I Are Baboon said:
Without knowing all the details, it looks to me like his PM is rather friendly and you're being the dillhole by swearing at him and dragging this onto another forum.

But wtf do I know.

i have to agree with IAB on this one.

you made your point to the guy let go.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
splat said:
The though that your incisant bitching, would turn anybody ( Gay or straight) with the slightest bit of sense or self respect is absolutly amazing.
Road trip for me and you to give Loco a wedgie...:thumb:

J

JRB

splat said:
The though that your incisant bitching, would turn anybody ( Gay or straight) with the slightest bit of sense or self respect is absolutly amazing.
This makes no sense to me.

I don't want you or SK6 anywhere near my panties. You homos stay put up north and play with each other's stuff. I'll keep mine for Julie. :help:

J

JRB

Westy said:
I'd bet Loco get's his panties from Tractor Supply.
Nope - but I did nearly buy some shorts there the other day. I buy syringes there for working on forks and bleeding brakes.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
loco said:
This makes no sense to me.

I don't want you or SK6 anywhere near my panties. You homos stay put up north and play with each other's stuff. I'll keep mine for Julie. :help:
We're going to take Julie out for a real nice dinner and wait on her hand and foot so she can get a break! :p

THEN

We'll let her sleep in for 2 days as we make you do housework, like cleaning toilets and such! :thumb:

Now THAT sound like a plan! :D