Quantcast

Are you...

Gnar

Chimp
May 14, 2004
ATL
building on friday. I finish with finals at 11:30 and could get there around 1-2 after I stoped by the house. Will you be building on friday and could I demo the course?

Gnar

Chimp
May 14, 2004
ATL
Originally posted by profro
Take it easy on GNAR, he's cool.
Are you the guy we met at Windrock. We met a guy there that shuttled with us and I think he said he owned Harpers Bike Shop. Me and my 2 bros Luke and Dean were up there in a Jeep Liberty. We were riding a Coiler, M1, and white V10.

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
Originally posted by Gnar
Are you the guy we met at Windrock. We met a guy there that shuttled with us and I think he said he owned Harpers Bike Shop. Me and my 2 bros Luke and Dean were up there in a Jeep Liberty. We were riding a Coiler, M1, and white V10.
I actually met you at Mansell one weekend in Atlanta, the weekend you stepped up and hit the stupid jump. I was on the white SX. Then I saw you again at Windrock, but then I was on a black Piranha.

How's the riding been lately for ya?

Gnar

Chimp
May 14, 2004
ATL
Weren't you the one that had the BBQ. Ridings been going great. We are trying to get some new stuff down here but the city a pain in the @ss. Some hiker keeps ripping stuff down, including the stupid jump. We need a bike nirvana like yours. See ya around, or when I come up to Windrock this summer.(When are the shuttle roads going to be finished.)

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
Weren't you the one that had the BBQ. (When are the shuttle roads going to be finished.)
I have had BBQ in the past. Oh I know what you mean now. Yes I had some people over to my house for a BBQ. You guys missed out on that one. Fun times.

(When are the shuttle roads going to be finished.)
No one really knows. They are making lots of progress in our eyes, but that doesn't mean a whole lot.

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
Weren't you the one that had the BBQ. Ridings been going great. We are trying to get some new stuff down here but the city a pain in the @ss. Some hiker keeps ripping stuff down, including the stupid jump. We need a bike nirvana like yours. See ya around, or when I come up to Windrock this summer.(When are the shuttle roads going to be finished.)

haha dude were you the one with the video that started with "I choose to blame my parents for giving me a small bent weiner and an ugly face"? That was fukcing hilarious.

Gnar

Chimp
May 14, 2004
ATL
Originally posted by T-Pirate
haha dude were you the one with the video that started with "I choose to blame my parents for giving me a small bent weiner and an ugly face"? That was fukcing hilarious.
Yeah man...Did you like it. Thats old footage before I had a full facer. Not the greatest riding but funny vid. The kid that says that is Geoff, he films. The Burt Reanolds whipping out Pee Nee part is from Boogie Nights. Fvcking hilarious movie.

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
Yeah man...Did you like it. Thats old footage before I had a full facer. Not the greatest riding but funny vid. The kid that says that is Geoff, he films. The Burt Reanolds whipping out Pee Nee part is from Boogie Nights. Fvcking hilarious movie.
Dude that is funny...