Quantcast

argument over x-box between kid and mom

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Jesus ... I'm not a proponent of beating kids, but that little rugrat might need one.

Funny that he forgot to turn his headset off.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Skookum said:
Why is the kid to get beat? Sounds like the mom is guilty of being a terrible parent, why not beat her down too then?
I completely agree. Perhaps we can put the mother and the son in a cage and make them fight to the death.

I guess I forgot to add, "if it were my kid..." - but then, if it were my kid, I'd like to think I wouldn't have raised such a brat.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
I think that kid came into the bike shop I used to work at. Or some kid exactly like him.

His mom is an idiot.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Skookum said:
Why is the kid to get beat? Sounds like the mom is guilty of being a terrible parent, why not beat her down too then?
Because children should be beaten every day.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
kinghami3 said:
I plan on beating mine as part of our morning routine.
My father was always more of an evening beater. He had to be at work early and a nice beating always relaxed him after work. And I turned out fantastic for it! :think:

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Ciaran said:
My father was always more of an evening beater. He had to be at work early and a nice beating always relaxed him after work. And I turned out fantastic for it! :think:
My dad used to get REALLY pissed when I got blood on his belt. good times...good times.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
binary visions said:
I completely agree. Perhaps we can put the mother and the son in a cage and make them fight to the death.

I guess I forgot to add, "if it were my kid..." - but then, if it were my kid, I'd like to think I wouldn't have raised such a brat.
:stupid: I've seen SO many parent/child relationships like this!!! It's disturbing!!!!

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
sirknight6 said:
My dad used to get REALLY pissed when I got blood on his belt. good times...good times.
Luxury. We used to have to get out of the lake at six o'clock in the morning, clean the lake, eat a handful of 'ot gravel, work twenty hour day at mill for tuppence a month, come home, and Dad would thrash us to sleep with a broken bottle, if we were lucky!

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
binary visions said:
Luxury. We used to have to get out of the lake at six o'clock in the morning, clean the lake, eat a handful of 'ot gravel, work twenty hour day at mill for tuppence a month, come home, and Dad would thrash us to sleep with a broken bottle, if we were lucky!

ROFLMAO!!!!!

:D

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
binary visions said:
Please sir, may I have some more?

After that BV ran away to the city where he found employment as an apprentice to a chimney sweep. Sadly the chimney sweep beat him severely so he killed him and ran away but was later haunted by his mis deeds by 3 ghosts. Arrested, convicted and escaped he met a little boy while on the lam and is so touched by the boy ( :think: ) that he ends up secretly supporting him, but the boy doesn't know so BV dies alone, penniless, and dirty anyway.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Ciaran said:
<snip>
After that BV ran away to the city where he found employment as an apprentice to a chimney sweep. Sadly the chimney sweep beat him severely so he killed him and ran away but was later haunted by his mis deeds by 3 ghosts. Arrested, convicted and escaped he met a little boy while on the lam and is so touched by the boy ( :think: ) that he ends up secretly supporting him, but the boy doesn't know so BV dies alone, penniless, and dirty anyway.
Goddam SCA freaks.......... :mad:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
SkaredShtles said:
Goddam SCA freaks.......... :mad:
And the real scary thing is that I have enough costumes and accessories to make a movie of it.

Come to think of it I also have a handycam and some pirate software. :think: Hmmm... it's movie time!

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Ciaran said:
Seek help. You need it. Badly.