Quantcast

Arizona Bike Pix

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Indeed. I ended up buying that blue Santa Cruz Cameleon from Erik (he was cruising around on it.) at Slippery Pig. I think I'll start a thread looking for feedback on the e13's.

BrandonWatts

Monkey
May 4, 2005
raymond, WA
hey does anyone here in scottsdale of phoenix have a 5 inche single crown fork for sale up like 150 bucks. like something like an old marzocchi. i just focked my forks and need a replacement untill i can get them back from manitou. just let me know i will come and get them. just let me know what you have thanks

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
BrandonWatts said:
hey does anyone here in scottsdale of phoenix have a 5 inche single crown fork for sale up like 150 bucks. like something like an old marzocchi. i just focked my forks and need a replacement untill i can get them back from manitou. just let me know i will come and get them. just let me know what you have thanks
Give Slippery Pig a call, and explain your situation (or they'll try to sell ya a new one). They've got a bunch of older forks lying about...602.263.5143

BrandonWatts

Monkey
May 4, 2005
raymond, WA
well i called slippery pigs and they said they dont have any used ones so i am going to try a couple of other places but if you know anyone sellin something like an old z1 with a 20mm axle let me know

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
All it needs is a mud flap with a girl on it. I'd love to have an Id or Moment but it just worked out that I ended up with the Switchblade, which I ended up loving too.