Quantcast

ark. hook ups

mcdurly1

Chimp
Dec 8, 2001
Austin, TX
I would like to come to arkansas (Mena) on the weekend of may 1st.
(saturday &sunday) what shop or which person do I need to talk to so I can find the course. I would love to ride with the local badasses. I am pretty sure that we can shuttle with the vehicles that we have, unless someone up there is already planning on it. I also need to know if I can camp. It looks like you guys have a cool scene up there. please email me at dmbservice@yahoo.com
thanks
Shane McAnally

SiNNiK

Chimp
Dec 24, 2003
you happen to have room for one more? i'm tryin to get up there that weekend and help RP work on the course but my car isn't up for the trip. i've looked at taking the bus up to dallas cuz i know i can get a ride from there up to ark. but then i won't be able to take my bike. just wondering.

akaeasy_j

Chimp
Sep 23, 2003
Frisco, TX
check your email

EZ

Originally posted by mcdurly1
I would like to come to arkansas (Mena) on the weekend of may 1st.
(saturday &sunday) what shop or which person do I need to talk to so I can find the course. I would love to ride with the local badasses. I am pretty sure that we can shuttle with the vehicles that we have, unless someone up there is already planning on it. I also need to know if I can camp. It looks like you guys have a cool scene up there. please email me at dmbservice@yahoo.com
thanks
Shane McAnally

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
we are headed up there next mon & tue, if yall are still gonna be there give me a holla'.

Is the course eazy to find?
Is there camping close?
(redundant, I know...)