Quantcast

Arkansas Monkey's

kiwiintexas

Chimp
Nov 30, 2005
Anyone heard anything about a race at DD this season? I know about monkey fest but is there an actual race there this season?

kiwiintexas

Chimp
Nov 30, 2005
maybe I should have made myself clear, DH races not xc. From all that has come out of ambcs, they are only planning xc races.

cannondalejunky

ease dropper
Jun 19, 2005
Arkansas
kiwiintexas said:
maybe I should have made myself clear, DH races not xc. From all that has come out of ambcs, they are only planning xc races.
yeah they aren't doing the series but they are doin the dd race and the eureka springs race

edit:btw if u look under the shedule on the ambcs site they have the dh and trials schedule on there

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
There is also the Arkansas Monkeyfest at DD. No racing, but there will be shuttling of the DH course.

There also might be a DH race in southern Mo. I haven't heard anything definite, but I am assuming Scott will run a race at Chadwick if not some place better (he had some irons in the fire working on a new course).

kiwiintexas

Chimp
Nov 30, 2005
Yeah I unfortunately cant come up for monkey fest, prior commitments. There was talk of spome of the RP coming up but most that would will be in Angel Fire this weekend so $$$$ will be at a premium. I think a few peeps might still go though.
Thanks for the info...K