Quantcast

Arkansas peeps trip east pictures

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
Biker3 and Sherpa are takin the east by storm. Jesse cleaned up yesterday at sugar mountain. Greenville today, pisgah tomorrow, then snowshoe. I'll post those pictures on this thread when I take them.

First some Gville session pictures.

Jesse on my favorite fence

A nice hip in the woods at the spot.

Pisgah shots tomorrow.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
T-Pirate said:
Nevermind on those pisgah pictures.....we got straight up mauled by hornets on the trail. Jesse got hit like 20 times. Those were some massive bees, my stings still hurt.
Hornet pics would have been totally bitchin'.

Sorry man, that sucks.

HRDTLBRO

Turbo Monkey
Feb 4, 2004
Apt. 421
So you guys coming up for the Snowshoe national? I'll be in the Silver Creek lot with a buddy that came to Asheville...probably causing some mayhem.

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
HRDTLBRO said:
So you guys coming up for the Snowshoe national? I'll be in the Silver Creek lot with a buddy that came to Asheville...probably causing some mayhem.
Yeah it looks like we'll be there man. I'll def have to hunt you down. I could absolutely go for some mayhem causing. But not too much, last time we got it krunk at snowshoe we ended up without a bike on the trip home....

biker3

Turbo Monkey
HRDTLBRO said:
Whats up man, Its Jesse from the campsite. That was a sick Dual course we built eh? Turns out the trailer got MESSED.

Yeah my legs got utterly ROCKED by killer beez. I got hit like I was still in the hood.

Still the best trip of the summer. I got 6th at Snowshoe to top the week off so it was totally rockin.

HRDTLBRO

Turbo Monkey
Feb 4, 2004
Apt. 421
Damn yo...
We probably pissed off a hive somewhere...had a pretty good run and took 2nd in sport...definetly the best trip of the year, hopefully see you guys next year...maybe a ridemonkey convergence on Greenville for some riding?