Quantcast

Arkansas roll-call

XtCamZ

Chimp
Nov 19, 2003
Fayetteville, Arkansas
I've been surprised by all the posts and threads made about Arkansas lately, and even more surprised by how many people seem to be from here. So post up if you live here.

I'm in Russellville

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Memphis here. Might as well be AR, all i gotta do is cross that big ol' river.

Laura & me are actually just out of frame in that pic above. :)

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
XtCamZ said:
Yeah, I'm definitely going to try to make it to the Devil's Den race. Looks like a lot of fun

i'm going to miss it, just like i missed all the other races this season. i really wanted some more trophies to add to the collection.

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
laura said:
i'm going to miss it, just like i missed all the other races this season. i really wanted some more trophies to add to the collection.
Woah, you live in AR too? So many people I don't know.

XtCamZ

Chimp
Nov 19, 2003
Fayetteville, Arkansas
Well if anyone is ever in the Russellville area and wants to ride, let me know. We've got some pretty good trails around here. I haven't been as much as I would like, but I'll do my best to keep up, ha

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
I live in Perry County about 40 mile away from the Rock, and about 45 miles from Russellville, I ride at Camp, and old post alot, I am the Old Guy on The Karate Monkey with the permagrin.

Andyman_1970

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2003
The Natural State
XtCamZ said:
We've got some pretty good trails around here. I haven't been as much as I would like, but I'll do my best to keep up, ha
I rode the Moccasin Gap trail about 3 years ago on a Ti hardtail............good gosh that was rough..........

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
XtCamZ said:
Well if anyone is ever in the Russellville area and wants to ride, let me know. We've got some pretty good trails around here. I haven't been as much as I would like, but I'll do my best to keep up, ha
If it ain't rainig I was thinking of hitting Ol'Post this Thursday evening
9-15-05